Reviews for Jaws of the Wolf
danniboi chapter 5 . 5/25/2015
more more more MORE!

Great reading dude :-)
HorvikBloodmaine chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
VERY well written, I love how you included Logan, Njarl & ulrik, they are amazing charicters, and your oc fits in perfectly,

FOR LEMAN RUSS AND THE ALLFATHER!
HorvikBloodmaine chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
really well descripted, however, i do have to point out that you've used bjorn for a few of your names, granted diffrent starts, however i think it might be worth taking a look at some old viking names and using them.

but still, really well written, and i Praise thee in the eyes of russ,

FOR RUSS AND THE ALLFATHER!
Fortune Zyne chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Another interesting chapter!
BIBOTOT chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Not bad. I think you should go to the next line right after someone says something so that it would be easier to keep up.
BIBOTOT chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
WOW. Emperor's Throne. Cut you Pangaea into several smaller continents, men. By that I mean get rid of the giant paragraph in the middle. It's really hard to read that.
Heir of the void chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Pretty good, be if you want to make it less of a solid wall of text, try shorter paragraphs, or puting dialogue in its own paragraph, but please continue.

Also,

WHEN DO I GET TO SEE SOME ZOMBIE SPACE WOLVES!
Fortune Zyne chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
A brawl is always fun for the most part! XD
Fortune Zyne chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Once again an interesting story, but really need to punctuate and space it out...
artilyon-rand chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
gon on plz
artilyon-rand chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
├▒eeee
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Need to work on your punctuation as it's a wall of text otherwise. Look into perhaps getting a Beta or somethin for editting. Other than, it's an interesting start.