Reviews for Indiana Jones and the Templars' Quest
sophiashyaway chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Grammar! Why?! There is so little of it. And there's missing words too!
Lula182 chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
Cool story. I wish you will continue it eventually
dboy1 chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
only thing that is wrong is your English grammar, great story, well researched.
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
this is a interesting plot but the grammar could use i little work, since english isn't your fist language but don't i still love it
Anna the Viking XD chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
Ok I get the while French thing (I'm learning it) but your beta does she speak fluent English in grammar too? Because if she or he does they are not doing your story justice! There are some many grammatical errors even if its beta read! AND I LOVE YOUR STORY! But the editing on it is horrible I understand the not fluent in English but if your beta is its unacceptable work on their part! Now please update soon sorry for the ranting! I just wanna see your story with more reviews cause its really good!
Odd purple Wiccan person chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Poor Mr. Sanders :(
This was a great chapter and I can't wait for the next one ;)
Odd purple Wiccan person chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Hey May,
I'm really liking your story so far and can't wait to read more :)
There is a few little mistakes but as you said in the first chapter it is most likely because you are French and congratulations on doing so well :) I can barely count to three in another language :s all well. I'm loving the Abby Mutt relationship but maybe later in the story you can add some tension by adding another character who wants Abby cause I just a sucker for a love triangle ;p but it's your story and you should never do things you don't want to. :)
I can't want for the next chapter and you can call me Petra.