Reviews for Voiceless
LilySayuri chapter 22 . 11/21/2014
Oh, dear! It was sooo touching! :)) I really liked this Deidara and Sasuke. :DD
MysticSpeedForce chapter 23 . 10/25/2014
I for one think it would be a wonderful idea! Just do what you said about less fluff n more drama :)...yes drama...because yeah, a lot of fluff will most likely drown d reader in cuteness :p anyways, please keep us readers posted on what's going on or what's going to happen!
topgirlalg chapter 21 . 7/23/2014
if itachi's family has an accident becouse of driven while angry and sasuki is the only surviver that would be making voiceless season 2 hhhhhhhh but would be awesome nonethless guilt angst itachi taken responsibility over his brother and the hated company and deidara as the only comfort that or you add some twisted fate to dei too waaaah my ideas running wild but never like this when i try to write
Demoness99 chapter 23 . 6/4/2014
I think this thing about making this into a book is really awesome! I would love to read it! Even if it were to be published in Dutch I would still buy it and try to read it like that! (I don't know dutch so I'd probably just end up staring at the words wondering what the heck they mean, but even so I would definitely buy it)

Btw, I really loved this story! The idea that Dei is voiceless is really cool :D
yuri lowell chapter 18 . 2/3/2014
You did a fantastic job with this chapter i really felt like that i was itachi and that my boyfriends family was really there to talk with my family.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/19/2013
This was such a cuter story! I really enjoyed spending my afternoon reading it. Very good character development on itachi's part. Deidara is such a cutie pants!

I could go on and on how much I enjoyed every character but I won't for that will take too long...MINATO WAS PERFECT!
ahem... excuse me...

love your writing!
DenialOrDream chapter 22 . 11/17/2013
I have only just discovered this story today and I absolutely loved it! It was so beautifully written and I just couldn't tear my eyes away. Some of the problems Itachi and Deidara faced, I have experienced myself so I can really get in touch with the characters. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful fanfiction with us all
CitrusFlag chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
Wow, this story is so amazing and fluffy and ohmygosh, you actually had my heart pounding as I read this chapter (talk about feels, huh?).
nana-chan chapter 23 . 9/2/2013
I really really liked your story so yes I would buy the book if you really make it. And the changes are good I was wondering why deidara couldn't speek so it would make the story even better. So yea I hope you will be able to make it a book good luck.
jasper is hot1 chapter 23 . 8/29/2013
I loooooove it was good and awesome and yes you should write the book cuz I have read your fanficon and it is awesome deidara is awesome GOOD LUCK!
jasper is hot1 chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
That was so good *cry*
Uchiha.Is.Undead chapter 23 . 8/28/2013
I would love to see this as a book, I think this story is truly amazing, and I'd definitly get it in book form.
Well done for this story! :D
itanejiluver chapter 23 . 8/23/2013
I have already answered this question to you, but I just want to say this again...go for it! I think that people will be interested in paying to read a book like this story the one you're describing to us right now. Hopefully, someday I will see it on a store in America, and I"ll be like 'omg, I remember someone saying something about that...I'm gonna buy it!" So best of luck in your writing pursuits and enjoy writing your novel!
ChasingDreamsLikeAnIdiot chapter 23 . 8/23/2013
It's a brilliant idea I would definitely spend money on it and with the worlds changing attitude towards homosexuality I think you would get a lot of support and publicity! It's also a lovely story that addresses some key issues and a happy ending is always loved! I wish you all the best and if you can I'd love to see it published in the UK as I will definitely read it and recommend it! Good luck!
XxBlackBerryAndApplexX chapter 23 . 8/23/2013
I really love this story and I think many other people as well will. I would definitely buy it! I hope you go through with it and I wish you luck with your other story :)