Reviews for Tamer tamed: The journey
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
hurry up you son of a bitch we're waiting
Final Kage chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
you should realy continue because I am getting realy sick off authors that dont update and finish their storys
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
you nailed the story right between the eyes but you must continue and more renamon vs. ruki please and impmon's deletion.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
please continue I beg of you your work is genius I love it and it is probably the most original I have read so far on for digimon please continue in the name of all thats good and the kyuubi no you please delete impmon I hate his personality and species but if it interfears with the story for you dont do for ever.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
realy nice story mabye you could have more ruki the tamer vs. renamon the gatomon get her tail cut offf.[draws a butcher's knife]
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
hey how about takato the tamer mets guilmon the tamer or terriermon gets slashed.[draws a katana]but realy this is great and henry the tamer meets terriermon the tamer think about it.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
this is incredible you must continue or impmon get shoot in the face.[loads a AK-47]
QuestionDeca chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
An author's time is never up, unless they give-up, and a good author can always find a reason to not give up. Besides, with a cliffhanger like the one you currently have going here I'm surprised that this fic has so few reviews, thought most would be complaints for not updating, I would still expect more, then again, this is coming from a guy with few reviews on some his fics and currently has a terriermon stuck to my head. So being the third person I've asked this to, Do you happen to have a crowbar I could borrow for a moment or two?
DevNull chapter 3 . 11/10/2003
Please continue
lady Chi Chi chapter 3 . 11/7/2003
that was hott keep it up

i hope theres more soon
Alex Warlorn chapter 3 . 8/27/2003
Why the heck did you never finnish this? Are you dead? Hurt? What? And JUST when the story reaches it's peak! Come on! Don't do this to us! A story this good DESERVES to be completed! Do you need aid working on it? I'm welling to help.
Alex Warlorn chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
How did Yamaki think that Rika had had the same vision?

Why the heck would Yamaki have trouble remembering his Hypnos mission?

Forget Rika and Renamon looks like the barrier between another set of world is collasping.

Interesting, bio-merging would be about the only thing that would be exactly the same. Ironic huh?

So in this reality Ai and Mako ran away from Beelzemon because he ignored them or something?
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
It had been a

It was a

I was hoping with Rika's revealation last night she wouldn't need to experince that world again.

Another thing if these are Renamon's feelings seen through Rika's mind, Renamon nevered showed any regrete on killing her fellow digimon, and seemed to almost enjoy it as much as Rika did. Or Renamon is just very good at masking her own feelings like Rika.
Foxi-kun chapter 3 . 7/30/2003
This is really good. Is there any chance that you'll continue this story? If the answer is yes then please let me know

Tache chapter 3 . 4/28/2003
Cool story so far! Keep it up!