Reviews for Battle Scars
Disgruntled Peony chapter 12 . 9/17/2002
Oh, I really liked this one. :) Very well-written, and two thumbs up on the ending! I loved the ending quote, too. Thank you very much for taking the time to write this, it was definitely worth the read! *hands AXZ a three-litre bottle of cherry coke, even though she isn't sure they actually make them that big*
Disgruntled Peony chapter 9 . 9/16/2002
*squeaks* OK, this is officially a good read. As if it wasn't before. I really, really can't wait to see what the last three chapters have got in store (and I would've reviewed this sooner, but RL got in the way... *sigh*). I'm really lovin' this, and I look forward to reading the end (although once I do I will undoubtedly be sad, because, well, the story will be over). Keep up the good work! :)
Disgruntled Peony chapter 6 . 9/14/2002
Oh, still lovin' this! Wonderin' how much more the plot is going to thicken in the parts to come... I have the feeling it could get thicker'n pea soup (why in the world did I choose that metaphor?). *grins* I shall continue in my reading endeavors!
Disgruntled Peony chapter 3 . 9/14/2002
OK, I stayed up until 4 a.m. reading the first 3 chapters of this story (would have gotten farther, but silly me, I was trying to multitask), and I must say that so far I have found it very enjoyable. :) I applaud thee, dearie, very much so, and I firmly believe you should have more than 2 reviews. *plops down in her chair and starts reading again, a huge grin on her face*
mardel chapter 12 . 9/1/2002
Very nice story fills in some of the missing parts as you said it would can't wait to read more.
liz012014 chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
I really enjoy this series. I never thought I would like stories that were heavily based on original characters but I really like these. I enjoyed this story and I'm hoping you'll finish the one you started a while back on the imfanfic group. I was really getting into that one.