Reviews for Double Wedding
Ro-RoWeasley chapter 28 . 7/14/2013
Haha, funny and adorable fluff. LOVE IT! :D
Ro-RoWeasley chapter 27 . 7/14/2013
Oh my days wow, what an action-filled chapter! :D
hopefully Mrs Becker will accept the early wedding now after getting caught up in all that!
Ro-RoWeasley chapter 26 . 7/14/2013
Haha that dream was hilarious! :')
Glad Abby and Connor finally have a place of their own but even more glad that the Becker's approve of Jess' flat! :D
Ro-RoWeasley chapter 25 . 7/14/2013
Oh silly Mrs Becker! Can't she see that the two are meant for each other?! :(
I hope she comes around before the wedding, at least least Mr Becker Becker was understanding :)
Ro-RoWeasley chapter 24 . 7/14/2013
Jess fretting about meeting Becker's parents, bless her! :)
Ro-RoWeasley chapter 23 . 7/14/2013
Aww what a cute chapter! :D
Ro-RoWeasley chapter 22 . 7/13/2013
That rooftop seems the perfect setting! And Becker in military dress uniform: wow! :D
Ro-RoWeasley chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
Aww Jess really is such a caring person! :) and Becker is lovely! ;)
and Connor is just... well Connor! :')
Ro-RoWeasley chapter 20 . 7/13/2013
Loved this chapter! :D
Ro-RoWeasley chapter 18 . 7/11/2013
Oooh I like what you did there, I LOVE episode references! :D
Ro-RoWeasley chapter 16 . 7/11/2013
Oh no I hope Jess and Lester are okay!
TheAnonyMouseInViolence chapter 43 . 6/20/2013
Very sweet family moments visited here - Connor and his mum, and Duncan... symbolizing the past, then on to his future with Abby and their baby to be. The same with Abby's mother silently sending her off, and its best that way. Simply lovely all around.
TheAnonyMouseInViolence chapter 42 . 6/20/2013
I'd expect nothing less from you and the rest of the ARC - outrageous in some ways, but intimate and heartfelt in others. :)
TheAnonyMouseInViolence chapter 41 . 6/20/2013
I can imagine Abby's dress perfectly and it was perfect for her. The exchange between Abby and Jack was sweet, though I still think he needs a good punch in the teeth. The whole thing with the culmination of their relationship is a beautiful thing to behold.
TheAnonyMouseInViolence chapter 40 . 6/20/2013
Quite the flurry of activity. From the frying pan into the fire, I'd say. Relieved that Abby had the presence of mind to bring Connor's suit, though getting married in a Star Wars tshirt certainly would've made for some interesting wedding pics! On to the ceremony!