Reviews for Harry The Chosen Headmaster
anonymous chapter 7 . 7/20
Lots of spelling and some grammatical mistakes
Pls correct those
Vampireking40 chapter 7 . 6/28
So far this has been a great story. I through Harry was going to one of his many homes. Will there be another chapter and what does Hermonie and Ron think about Harry being the future headmaster.
Beth5572 chapter 7 . 6/13
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work. I also hope you write more soon. I also you have a great ending for this great of art.

Sortinghat chapter 6 . 3/13
You've made Dumbledore too soft otherwise this isn't a bad fic but the characters are rather rushed especially Dumb Doors.

Did you type this on a smart phone with those tiny keys because the format looks like it.
Sortinghat chapter 5 . 3/13
You forgot to include Dumbledore stealing from Harry's vaults making his money mysteriously vanish every month and hiding his will from him as if it weren't for the Dursley's moving Harry wouldn't know about the will and Hagrid took his vault key which he wasn't suppose to.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 9/8/2015
What does this have to do with Harry chosen headmaster? At least this isn't bad like the one other fic that is only a chapter long and written without any real breaks in the sentences and poor grammar yet managed to get a lot of praises.

It scares me that good stories are ignored while badly written stories get bogged down with way too many reviews.

Guess it shows the rich have it all. Time to start taxing and close loop holes!
SortingHat chapter 3 . 9/8/2015
I hope Harry has insurance for so many estates! God I hate to think the insane insurance bills! I hope Harry doesn't become Peggy in this!

One thing Harry should be doing is learning how the sorting hat sorts what kind of algorithims it uses and find ways to prevent *cheating* and every other year or 3 years there should be a *resorting* to see if someone still has the same qualities as when they were first sorted. Often as one grows older and hopefully wiser their house qualities will also change/morph into their true self.

The older sorting ceremony will be the *true* sorting for those who have got their shit together.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 9/8/2015
Instead of killing *Muggles* or snuggles *nice loving muggles* I think Voldermort should direct his death eaters to destroy rapists and shut down drug dealers and weapon smugglers.

Voldy and his crew would be far more effective then the corrupt alphabet agencies that often have proven they create their own *organized* crime to keep the illusion of *doing something* about it by going after the lower criminals that won't create much of an impact due to being easy replacement.

The lower criminals are a dime a dozen.
god of all chapter 7 . 8/8/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
lilnudger82 chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
Wow Harry is going to be busy, is he allowed to have fun in the middle of all that work?
lilnudger82 chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
I am so glad to see you are not holding your story hostage, I hope to read more.
lilnudger82 chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
I like your story, but it tends to put people off when you ransom out chapters.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 6 . 7/14/2015
Since Harry owns Howarts, I think it should be up to him if The Tri-Wizard Tournament was allowed to be held at Hogwarts.

This is a really great story keep up the great work.
CrimsonAxe chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
Quick question as I am lost. Why is Snape being called Charlie, in this chapters end?
Flying Chrissy chapter 7 . 7/11/2015
Interesting story! Look forward to the next update.