Reviews for A Flavor of Mortality
kaseyj29 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Jane should be mad at maura she helped her out she should've stormed out of there not wanting to say anymore
ArcadiaArden chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Tight with the writing and intense. I quite enjoyed... thank you :)
Ts chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Wow so good. Liked how you compared their feelings for each
luvtocook chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I enjoyed the dynamic you created betweem J&M. The angst in trying to accept their feelings for one another really resonated for me. I hope you continue to explore their relationship as it seems as if they both haven't come to terms outwardly with being in love with a woman and how it might change their lives. GOOD JOB!:)
Interp86 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
That was really good. I was afraid it would be totally depressing, but, I'm very happy to be wrong. Great job :)
Pam chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I think you captured a very real way in which these characters would have faced their individual realizations and together, stepped up to the issue. Can see this story going on as to how they "heal" from the baggage they've carried around, come to trust, let down more barriers and then blend their friendship and newly developed romantic and physical relationship.
Bex chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Very nice, loved it. Like the charecterization and your style of writing :)
Jo chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I liked this-finally these two admitting what they should have admitted years ago.
jy chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
lovely!
Interp86 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Great story, thanks!
IsaBabisa chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
aw, man. I looked at this and was prepared to be disappointed that it was a one-shot. but I take it back. it's perfect. I also was worried that it was angst/romance. I didn't know if our girls would make it through. so I am double double relieved with the outcome.
beautiful story. loooved it.
RedBullBlue chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Gosh, I loved it :) Thank you very much for sharing.
QueenIsles chapter 1 . 9/22/2012