Reviews for The Face in the Fog
Muncle chapter 21 . 12/11/2012
Fantastic Illya back story. You do these so well and are very detail orient and consistent with them. Great job.
Michiemabelle chapter 21 . 11/30/2012
Exciting but melancholy finish to this drabble story. I think this is one of my favorites. Sort of sad that you killed off Astarte, as I thought she'd make a good recurring villainess.
Spotsy chapter 21 . 11/18/2012
Good, good! They both made it out and the baddie was properly taken care of. A very satisfactory ending. :)
jkkitty1 chapter 21 . 11/15/2012
Very nice, and really hard to accept death even when needed.
MargaretLattany chapter 21 . 11/15/2012
Empathy, which is much appreciated. It would be a shame if they didn't care, and became hardened, cold-hearted. Then they'd become what they hate most. Very, very good job.
alynwa chapter 21 . 11/15/2012
It's good to have a friend who knows when to speak and when to hold his tongue. Good story.
alynwa chapter 20 . 11/15/2012
Illya is an agent and she should have known he will do what it takes to survive.
girl in the glen chapter 21 . 11/15/2012
Ohhh... And is there some therapy on the horizon?
girl in the glen chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
You know, sometimes I do lose sight of the fact that these men are capable killers. Yet, they remain the good guys. What a strange life they lead. I enjoyed this one.
MargaretLattany chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
All that he went through, and Illya was still able to bring down the enemy. Good man to have at your side - and on your side, as Napoleon knows well! Thanks, this was great!
jkkitty1 chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
Sounds like a great idea, and he did warn her.
alynwa chapter 19 . 11/11/2012
What a way to go; stomped to death by Napoleon's size 12s. Good chapter!
girl in the glen chapter 19 . 11/9/2012
... and unhinged soon, I hope.
MargaretLattany chapter 19 . 11/9/2012
Way to go, Napoleon!
jkkitty1 chapter 19 . 11/9/2012
"I have been better." I think Napoleon hears that one often.