Reviews for Each Regret
Gunner4Life chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
So glad to see Henry change his mind! And yes, a little sq doesn't hurt! Well written!
UnfairestOfThemAll chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
This is such a powerful story filled with things I wish would come through more on the show. Forgive me if that seems outdated I have missed the majority of season 3's episodes. The change of perspective on Henry's part is heart-wrenching as he realizes different things about his mother. His being able to see past who she was and to recognize the woman in her that raised him really choked me up inside. A few tears were shed. Thank you very much for sharing this with us!
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Really liked this.
Alone the end.. how Emma is acting. Its specialm I like that it just happens without big explanation, almost.. what it's worth..
Like how you paint the characters. Especially Henry.
Well done dearie! ;)
VampirePrincess86 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I liked this story a lot.
Bambibelle84 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Omg i would love to read more of this. What a great chapter. Brilliantly written. I cant stand Henry in the show but awww i love your Henry.

[ "I love you, Mom." Then he pressed a kiss to the side of her head.]
PrudenceKimberly chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Beautiful...absolutely Beautiful!
Jason chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Great fanfic. Tearjerking through the whole piece. I wish Henry would show this love toward Regina on the show. I hope he will.
karjens44 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This was so wonderful. Painful yet heartwarming. I'm so glad Henry finally saw the truth. Great story
AustinMarina chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Oh, thank goodness! A happy ending! Your lovely stories can be so angsty! They hurt so good! I love when Henry grows and understands how much his mom loves him. Anyways, you made me sniffle!
fan girl 666 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012