Reviews for Number Up
SailorChronos1 chapter 13 . 4/8
I am thoroughly enjoying your story and the fact that Finch gets an opportunity for love at long last. I'm hoping that one day you might finish writing this. Nice work.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
poor reese... lol
Megan chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
This story is great! I just found it today and have read all the chapters in an hour or so. I really do hope you continue it.
lionsassy chapter 13 . 10/12/2012
This is so good. John getting over being sick, Stacey running into Elias. Finch will be in a panic. Keep up and send another chapter. lol
Evesgreenleaf chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
Harold the horse, very smart! Hopefully they we will get safely away!
wolfmusic218 chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
I've been sadly remiss about reviewing and I'm sorry. I'm still loving this story!
The relationship between Stacey and Finch is an interesting twist to say the least.
Only one thing I noticed: Reese is actually left handed. Although, when using his weapons he's ambidextrous. Yeah, I'm obsessed like that. LOL
Evesgreenleaf chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
I do not think I comment on your story yet. First, I was not sure where it was going, but now I am very intrigued to see what will happen with Stacey, Finch and Reese.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Very nice, and intriguing.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Yes, things have just gotten a whole lot more complicated. Please update soon!
managerie chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
So far so good.
A little brisk.
Your characters and settings are so new and original I would like the pacing to slow down to enjoy them.
But good story.
wolfmusic218 chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
How did I miss this? I have no idea!
Really enjoying this so far! I love that there's a woman capable giving as good as she gets. I think she might keep Reese and Finch on their toes. Can't wait to read more...
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
This is cute and has great potential. I look forward to the next installment.
april.vanmatre chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
This is good, and funny.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Very nice 2 chappies! I wonder where she will take our guys :) can't wait for the next one!
One question...will this be Rinch?
april.vanmatre chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Sounds really interesting. How is poor Reese going to get close enough to talk to her?