Reviews for The Cullen Enterprise
Valya 001 chapter 6 . 10h
I clicked on next page and thought to myself, "I wish next chapter is in epov...and the first thing that I noticed was that it actually was a epov...:-)
BRING ON THE HOT SWEATY SMUT
georgia D. rose chapter 25 . 6/4
Oh my God this story is so good I want to cry thinking that there is possibility you won't continue it!
Thanks for writing this wonderful story. I would like to read more chapters please.
Missysue32 chapter 25 . 6/1
You have to continue this story! I’m soooo addicted to this story, please update!
Missysue32 chapter 2 . 6/1
Oh my goodness tears galore! About the part That it’s time for someone to help you recover! I’ve never thought of it like that, weather they live or pass on. I can’t make the tears stop! (my sister passed & it was life altering for me) Tomorrow would’ve been her 31st b-day!
Keekee101 chapter 1 . 5/6
This is sooo good! please update!
lola74 chapter 25 . 4/13
Please continue
TheWayTheFeatherFalls chapter 25 . 2/25
Im assuimg since this was last updated like 5 years ago theres no chance of an update? *sobs desperately into pillow*
bbkjv2008 chapter 23 . 1/14
Do you have any plans on continuing with this story? I really have enjoyed reading what you have so far thank you
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 1/10
That was hot! They are sexually compatible anyway! That’s a great start! I love these too! Hope they fall for each other!
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 1/10
It’s getting hot in here!
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 1/10
Loved those kisses!
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 1/10
Cant wait to read on, so I will. I love completed fics!
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 1/10
Loving this and I can’t wait until they get together (if you know what I mean!);)
4,670 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »