Reviews for The Cullen Enterprise
macullen0 chapter 25 . 10/13
please come back. It's so good. Edward is wonderful omg
Random HorseGirl chapter 23 . 10/10
Not necessarily a review of the story, which is great, but I’m 90% positive we might be twins. You’re older, but like, the life stage you’re at when writing this is basically me now. Down to the pearl/alexandrite birthstone lol You’ll probably never see this, but I almost feel like it’s a future self when I read your Q/As lol thanks for being so open!
Silv7 chapter 25 . 10/10
Vielen Dank, wow ich liebe deine Geschichte.
Ich weiß es ist lange her das du geschrieben hast aber vieleicht küsst dich die Musse und du hast Erbarmen mit mir und schreibst weiter.
sara chapter 25 . 9/27
please finish story its really a great story
athome Jo chapter 25 . 9/8
Omg I love this story! What happens?
squalloogal chapter 24 . 8/28
Hi beauty, I definitely need more of this story. So if your mojo and muse will be so kind as to oblige my desires for more, I’d be very grateful. I miss your stories.

Love, Squally x
Emo4 chapter 25 . 8/22
Pleeeease start writing this again. I love it. I was looking forward to Edward finding out about the "surprise" greenhouse. Which I think would mean a lot to him cuz of his mom. There are a lot of things I would look forward to in a continuation of this story. Right now I'm kinda hooked on all you stories. I came across you by changing my preference options or whatever and searching based on highest reviews. That how I have come to look forward to all you twi-fics. They are great. I appreciate the time you put in. I'm not one with patience though so I usually only go for long/finished stories or one shots. However sometimes other's such as this story pulled me in. I have faith you can find inspiration and continue. P.s. don't forget Madmans Mercy. lol xo
I truly enjoyed Bonne Foi and Learning Curve
Emo4 chapter 23 . 8/22
I am on ch. 23 and am already SAD that I only have 2 left...i want more! Also Madmans Mercy, MORE! PLEASE...
Sara Wells chapter 1 . 8/21
this story is awesome
V3Ru chapter 25 . 6/7
love this story... whish you have finished it
shamefultwilightfan chapter 25 . 5/26
ur killing me I know this was published in 2012 but please continue
DaiAnne Oli Santos chapter 25 . 3/22
Por favor por favor me diz que Vc ai da vai postar? Eu To adorando
ajowen chapter 25 . 2/22
Is this one completed? It was a great read, you do wonderful work, as always.
SassYNoleS chapter 25 . 2/3
Oooh I do hope you update this story !

It is wonderful !
This story is totally bland.
4,693 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »