Reviews for The Cullen Enterprise
Miraclestar006 chapter 25 . 9/15
I hope you continue this story, it’s amazing!
Please continue your storyyy. I really love Edward’s character in this story.
I loved this story, please finish it. Thanks for your time
Regards
LQuez
Gabstastic chapter 1 . 6/29
I hope you keep going with this story. Seems great so far, but don’t really know if it’s already finished or you plan to. I’m hoping for the latter!

Xx
Valya 001 chapter 25 . 6/19
Awww...it was so sweet...both of them confessing that they missed each other...
You haven't updated in 5 yrs now! Are you alright? Will you be continuing this story...this is really such a nice story...I hope you get back to fanfiction soon...looking forward to whenever you come back...
Valya 001 chapter 6 . 6/19
I clicked on next page and thought to myself, "I wish next chapter is in epov...and the first thing that I noticed was that it actually was a epov...:-)
BRING ON THE HOT SWEATY SMUT
georgia D. rose chapter 25 . 6/4
Oh my God this story is so good I want to cry thinking that there is possibility you won't continue it!
Thanks for writing this wonderful story. I would like to read more chapters please.
Missysue32 chapter 25 . 6/1
You have to continue this story! I’m soooo addicted to this story, please update!
Missysue32 chapter 2 . 6/1
Oh my goodness tears galore! About the part That it’s time for someone to help you recover! I’ve never thought of it like that, weather they live or pass on. I can’t make the tears stop! (my sister passed & it was life altering for me) Tomorrow would’ve been her 31st b-day!
Keekee101 chapter 1 . 5/6
This is sooo good! please update!
lola74 chapter 25 . 4/13
Please continue
TheWayTheFeatherFalls chapter 25 . 2/25
Im assuimg since this was last updated like 5 years ago theres no chance of an update? *sobs desperately into pillow*
bbkjv2008 chapter 23 . 1/14
Do you have any plans on continuing with this story? I really have enjoyed reading what you have so far thank you
4,675 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »