Reviews for The Cullen Enterprise
72724aug chapter 1 . 7h
hi im kind of desperateblooking for this fanfiction. bella is like a magical creature. her species was under attack and so this lady switches her with charlie and renees baby. she unites the wolves and vampires to fight this creature. i think she has to learn to control her powers and she really had a disguise and when she drops it she looks like something with pointy ears. and her and someone else have trouble imprinting but i csnt be sure.
hollywood0878 chapter 25 . 10/22
I know it's been a while since you written anything on this story and you're probably busy with work and life and all that,but is there anyway you can finish this story doesn't have to be long give it an ending want them to tell each other they love each other and see that there's more to a relationship than just a fake one. I love it I love the way your mind thinks in the story it is very beautiful.
We Are Everything Yet Nothing chapter 7 . 10/7
wow I dig it, can sense the 50shades in it
JNB29 chapter 25 . 7/27
I liked this story and would very much like to see a happy ending with a little drama.
Still prostitution and taking advantage of a young girl in a terrible situation, seems like a nice guy but a shitty thing to do irl
mujisan chapter 25 . 7/10
I hope you'll revisit this story from time to time. I very much enjoy reading it. Hope you are doing well!
pimm cullen chapter 25 . 7/2
I've just finished chptr 25. I loved this story, I really hope you are able to finish someday.
ninny 1 chapter 25 . 6/23
What a lovely story but it's stopped is it Bandoned?
rachebaker chapter 25 . 6/22
Please update, I want more!
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 25 . 5/9
I just reread this. It's awesome!
kimmi9x chapter 1 . 4/23
Hope you are willing to finish it! Love it so much!
ImYours1901 chapter 25 . 4/22
I love this story, I hope you get the inspiration to continue it one day! thank you for sharing it and for all of your wonderful contributions to the twilight fandom, you are an awesome writer and I love soo many of your other stories! xx
Ayina11 chapter 25 . 3/30
it is a nice story. I wish you could finish it
hollywood0878 chapter 25 . 3/13
Please finish the Cullen Enterprise or at least continue writing I don't care if you make this a miniseies as long as you keep writing it. OMG you draw your readers in and I LOVE this story so much.
Gahhh! This is the second time I've read this fic and I forgot it wasn't finished, of course I could clearly see that there was no "c" in the right corner but wasn't paying attention. Boo! Anyhow, I do think this was a lovely fic. Your Bella and Edward are just suited perfectly together 3
4,649 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »