Reviews for The Cullen Enterprise
cascada chapter 25 . 9/23/2013
continue soon please I love your history
bellawu chapter 25 . 9/23/2013
I really hope you will update soon... :) oh I hv 1 question, since bella haven't start her school yet, why can't she visit charlie on w'days? So she will hv w'end with edward.
bellawu chapter 16 . 9/23/2013
Even your QnA is never boring *sigh* if only I can write as good as you. I hv so many so many thing in my mind.
bellawu chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
Edward can educating me anytime :) if only I live close to you I will bribe you cupcakes for each update :) :)
bellawu chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I decide to read all of your stories :) this first ch really good
Nehnah14 chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
Uh...are you done with this? No more updates?

:-((
xshynenstarx chapter 25 . 9/14/2013
This story is wonderful. I hope the admit their feelings to each other soon. I can't wait for an update
emilyyywashere27 chapter 25 . 9/8/2013
Omg read this whole story in a day was awesomeness lol I hope to see an update soon (:
Twilightchick45 chapter 25 . 9/7/2013
I love this story. I did a bad thing though I started reading and read straight through to this chapter and forgot to review. I just go so into the story that it slipped by me. So from now on I will remember. I think Edward is starting to care more about Bella than he probably realizes.
Ann chapter 20 . 9/6/2013
I don't know about peanut butter on pop tarts but the actual peanut butter pop tarts are the shit! Oh and I loved Bella's not so subtly questioning.
Ann chapter 16 . 9/6/2013
I love your writing and that you don't go into all those over done plot twists, it's such a refreshing and much more enjoyable read.
Baby Sass chapter 25 . 9/3/2013
Cute chapter. I love that he was so worried. Can't wait for the update.
Amineh1825 chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
Please keep going! I really love your story!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
hello, I am French and I have just discovered your fic, I love it ! I read with google trad, excuse my English...Thank you for making such a wonderful story. It's definitely one of my favorites
beckey.ledbetter1 chapter 25 . 8/25/2013