Reviews for The Cullen Enterprise
crazybluebird666 chapter 25 . 12/10/2016
This is an idea I never thought I'd read, butt something about this make me ok with the idea. And I'm glad I did read this! Well written, good grammar and punctuation (two things you don't find in a lot of fics), and a good storyline! I would definitely read more if you were to continue!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/30/2016
Please come back and finish the story it is sooooo good I would be sadden if it's abandoned :(
Debbie White chapter 25 . 11/27/2016
Great story so far please keep going can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/15/2016
Oh god please please please write more. I simply love this story. You haven't written that you've abandoned it so I really really hope you'll be back soon.
Love Marie.
BelovedOne chapter 25 . 10/27/2016
I LOVE this story. The premise, the smut, the emotions, the whole thing. It's a briliant piece of writing, and I'm so sorry to see that it hasn't been updated in several years. I hope you come back to it soon, because I'd truly like to see how it ends.
londongirl618 chapter 25 . 9/22/2016
I love this story! I really hope you come back & finish it! I've put it on alert just in case!
GeminiEyes chapter 25 . 8/23/2016
will you be finishing this story?
Guest chapter 25 . 8/19/2016
Holy crap! I don't know how I didn't notice that this story wasn't finished when I started but now I'm so sad! It is really good & I'm dying to read the rest of it! I know it's been over 3 years so I'm probably sol but I figured I'd try to beg for an update anyway... So here goes nothing...PLEEAASSE UPDATE! :)
RiRi17 chapter 25 . 8/9/2016
I love your work! All of it! Are you finished with this, or just taking a break?
hurricanebridgette chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
Hello, hope things are going well for you. Has this fic been abandoned? I had clicked follow a couple of years ago and was going through my list and wanted to touch base to see if had plans before unfollowing it. I appreciate the stories you have shared and hope to have more. You're a great story teller and finds ways to add new stuff to characters while showing us things we love about them still. Hugs.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 25 . 7/30/2016
PLEASE TELL ME THAT IS NOT HOW THIS IS GOING TO END ITS JUST GETTING REAL GOOD PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANK YOU.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 24 . 7/30/2016
WHAT DID SHE DO WIH HER OLD TRUCK? TRADE IT IN? WHE IS SHE LEAVING TO GO SEE CHARLEY?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 23 . 7/30/2016
SEEMS LIKE THEIR DINNER DATE WENT JUST FINE WHAT ELSE HAVE THEY GOT IN MIND [SNICKER]
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 22 . 7/30/2016
LETS HOPE BELLA IS NOT PISSED T EDWARD NOW AND RUINS THEIR DATE.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 21 . 7/29/2016
WONDER IF EDWARD ENJOYED HIS FIRS MEAL THAT BELLA COOKED FOR HIM NOT THE OTHER ONE [SNICKER]
4,642 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »