Reviews for The Cullen Enterprise
jane-with-a-y chapter 25 . 2/12
Sure wish you would come back and finish this adorable story, Amethyst. It was such a fun way to begin or close my day. I hope that things are going well for you; perhaps you have fallen in love yourself? I hope so!
Please Update i want to know what happens next
SnowGoose chapter 24 . 1/27
please come back to this story
Riam chapter 25 . 1/27
Where are you?
It was great, please , can we have some more?
mommymac0508 chapter 25 . 1/25
Awe I just read all of it and I really love it I hope you finish it update soon
Please say you'll update
urmylyfnw chapter 25 . 1/20
Please continue this story. I've read it before,mug forgot about it until I started reading it a second time and got drawn into it again. I hope all is well and that we will be getting an update...:)
LadySixx chapter 25 . 1/17
This story is great I wish they would just admit it to each other that they want more. Like a real relashionship
bbkjv2008 chapter 24 . 1/14
Have enjoyed this story hope that u will finish it.
sara2488 chapter 25 . 1/1
Hey I really like ur story hope u continue soon I know can get in the way but please find time to write
joece chapter 25 . 12/21/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story I hope you will continue it to it's completion, it would be a shame not to finish.
jakesbitch101 chapter 15 . 12/21/2013
Online dating? Why? They could be serious pervs just looking for some pussy
jazzcrank chapter 25 . 12/20/2013
What a great little fic in the morning to start my day off...great story and if u want...u should totally continue this story
TC chapter 25 . 12/18/2013
Omg please update soon!? I need to read more! I loooove it. Please please please update?
Kolobusamanda chapter 25 . 12/10/2013
Love this story! So sweet and a delight to read. Very romantic! I would love to read more!
4,432 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »