Reviews for The Cullen Enterprise
jpe chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
"almost definitely probably not", I love that. I have a question: What did Edward mean when he said his finances were finite? I know what the word means, but I thought he was extremely rich. Maybe I need to go back and read the chapter from his POV.
bab1067 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Sex 101 by Edward Cullen? Couldn't imagine not signing up for that class. Glad Bella said yes, but I think they have a lot to learn about one another before jumping in bed immediately. Like Edward said Bella is the kinda girl you romance and date.

Hopping for another chapter tonight.
soton chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Oh here we go...
srd139 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Thanks ange de l'aube and Jennmc for the bribes cause all the fans get to enjoy double chapters thanks to your work !
jmcfall chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
I flove this can't wait lol lol nipple clamps
Freak me out hahahahahah !' Thank you
shehazi chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Atta girl! Can't wait... Really.. Just... Can't...ok, I KNOW I have to wait... Thanks for sharing :)
Xavier2163 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Interesting chapter. I love the story. Twenty-five thousand a month might be a bit excessive, but it depends on your point of view.

Edward is basically paying for sex, but in essence he wants a paid full time girlfriend. Your typical high class escort in a big city like New York, Chicago, or even Seattle charges $500 dollars an hour for an appointment. Typically they offer GFE, or a Girlfriend Experience, basically being a paid girlfriend and being accessible for sex for busy businessmen who don't have time to court a regular girlfriend.

Twenty-five thousand dollars a month works out to 50 paid hours with an escort per month. I doubt Edward has that much time to devote to the relationship, so if he did a little research, he'd know he's overpaying for her services. Even if they had sex every day of the month, he's not going to use up fifty hours of her time in that fashion.

If he adds a vehicle, room and board, tuition, and pays her expenses on top of her salary, he's really over doing it. He could hire a girl who's going to treat him like a king and gods gift to women for a lot less.

Of course, it's a story, and 25K is a nice round number.

(PS. I'm not an escort, neither do I use the services of a paid escort. I was doing some research on the subject for a story I'm writing.)

Can't wait to read more. Post when you have time.
melissamary55 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
oh now i cant wait to read how things work update soon
Maplestyle chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Extra chapters make me happy! I wish I knew how to make shit :D Can't wait for more.
ssbksmm chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
more please :)
barbiedoll123 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Yay I'm glad she's going to do it
melissamary55 chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
wow interesting proposition bella got and cant wait to read if she will take it although i think she will
darkgirl 101 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
it good i just don't understand what Bella is going to do for Edward except the sex part is she going to be a maid and cook and sex partner or just the sex part. i like this story update fast please
India2523 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Thank you, thank you banner people you guys seriously are awesome to have gotten us an extra chapter and more tomorrow.
TwistStix chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Wow that's a lot of money, a life changing amount actually. I'm happy for Bella and I guess her life is about to change dramatically!
4,663 | « Prev Page 1 .. 237 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 257 .. Last Next »