Reviews for The Cullen Enterprise
Daisy Grace chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
Okay, so this helped understand him a little bit better. He's inept at relationships and they are not high on his priority list although he longs for an everlasting, loving relationship. I get he's lonely and cannot/won't dedicate the time a relationship like that requires. So, in his "brilliant" mind he's come up with a "shortcut" with this proposal. It's kind of selfish although he has "buttered" it with some important pluses for Bella that involve things she cannot have on her own due to her lack of funds. For all his admiration of Bella, it still is an insult to her that he is paying for sex. I fear she will consent because this girl is selfless & honorable. She has very little pride left and is feeling low enough that she probably thinks that this is all she will get in her life. She'll "sell" herself because she doesn't believe that she deserves better. The situation is opportunistic on his part and desperation on her part. It's rather sad.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
Thank you for the EPOV. That really helped shed some light. And I always love back stories.:) Much clearer picture now.

No chance of this chica flouncing. I am so IN!
Tinsley Warren chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Is it bad that I totally wanted Bella to stay and not walk away! What a proposition, but I's Edward Cullen. How do you say no?

I wonder if this arrangement would include like care for Charlie? I feel like Bella would be really nervous and hesitant to leave Charlie knowing he was still sick.

And she's thinking about it, that's awesome!
Tinsley Warren chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Well I'm glad that they went out and had this talk. It must be something so great meeting someone that had went through a similar situation. It makes everything more normal, all the feelings and thoughts.

It must be hard for Edward seeing what he could have done with his life through Bella.

And Edward runs the foundation? Or another company too?

This doesn't seem bad or evil, he sounds like he has good intensions. Now with the cliffy lol
Animbaro chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
I'm not flouncing. You're right, this type of story has been done before but I'm looking forward to what your version will be like. And I'm liking it so far. And it's nice to get regular updates :)
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Hhhmmmmmmmmmmm...I'm a bit torn on this one. On the one hand, I'm ALWAYS an Edward girl and love him no matter what 'ward' he's portrayed as. But I gotta say that even I was a little thrown with his proposal. I certainly wasn't expecting that. I figured he'd find ways to keep running into her until they started going out on dates and stuff, but moving her in and paying her? A little left field. Doesn't mean I'm not enjoying the story; of course I'm loving it or else I wouldn't be reading it. And I certainly won't be "unfollowing" the story. Can't get rid of me that easily.:)
srd139 chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
Its nice having EPoV every once in awhile... it helps knowing that his thoughts and feelings on things.
I vote "yes" for EPoV whenever you see fit :) You're doing a great job ! Thanks for the regular updates.
parkesy23 chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
loving the course of the story. awesome chapter as always thanks :)
DutchGirl01 chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
Loved Edward his POV, great chapter.
stormy315 chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
great chapter...i can understand where edward is coming from...but realizing how bella might think to propose casual sex and living together still seems wrong...i hope he will fall hard for her...
terriberry chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Oooh, I can't wait to hear his proposition!
TwistStix chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
I suspected Edwards past relationships had gone badly but nice to get the full story, thanks :)
EdwardJournals chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
Will we learn any more about Edward and Irina? Just wondering because 2 weeks doesn't seem like long to just move forward from a relationship. But maybe that is your plan? Anyway, still intrigued to find out more. Thanks!
EdwardJournals chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
hmmm, I guess I saw that coming. But I have to say, so far I am liking your Edward. He isn't being domineering or downright bossy. He made his offer, made it clear Bella was free to reject said offer, and still offered to pay her bills. So his intentions are honorable. Of course we know she is going to accept his offer. Thanks for writing and sharing.
EdwardJournals chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Really loving this so far. I like the way Edward and Bella are interacting. He is being so open with her about his purpose for helping her. I can only imagine what his proposition is going to be. Thank you so much for writing and sharing.
4,557 | « Prev Page 1 .. 237 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 257 .. Last Next »