Reviews for The Cullen Enterprise
polyphany chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Love it!
Tinsley Warren chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Ah okay. I'm glad that the angst won't be there, I suck at reading it lol! I end up going through Kleenex!

She said yes! I'm glad that Charlie encouraged her without really knowing it. I'm hoping this will be the right choice and that Charlie stays healthy! Fingers crossed!
Munchichi chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
I would do it too. If I was in her situation I would have not taken so long to say yes. Well as long as the guy was physically attractive to me...or enough. I couldn't sleep with someone I was not attracted to...I would have to be drunk for that ;) I do hope you can post twice today. I am addicted to this story, would be nice to get another hit.
Julia-S77 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
oh Bella, you don't think charlie is going to think its strange that the bills are suddenly paid off and you hire a housekeeper and buy a new car.

Bella is taking this being a paid sex slave rather well!

I am so glad about the lack of angst, steering away from that at the moment!

great chapter x
snowystar2 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Loved the chapter. I thought the company Edward owned had to have something with the title xD
Fullofpassion09 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Fist pumps for the awesome bribery my fellow readers gave you so that I may reap the benefits! I find at the end of the chapter I'm anxious for what's next in the best of ways.
sillyvamp chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
I don't think that Alice is going to be cool with the arrangement Edward has set up!
I'm glad this Bella is freaked out by nipple clamps- so am I!
cutestkidsmom chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
This is an awesome story !
JXB Addicted chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Lol! Alice is going to love her! TTFN! JXB. ;}
Robward17 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
If I knew one damn thing about banners I'd make you 25,000 of them if you'd update that quick! I love this..so cute! Linda xo
jerz13 chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
No need to stop reading... I'm sure many of us would consider the idea. A quick fix for our bills and debts, and with someone who is desirable as well.
aelita48 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Merci pour les chapitres qui vont arriver, ça me fait plaisir de lire cette histoire et aussi elle a dit OUI !
Je suis très contente !
cutestkidsmom chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
UNFOLLOW? Never that last chapter sucked me in I LOVE this idea and I want to be Edwards live in GF!
cbzoo chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Im just falling for this and can't wait for more

How far is Forks from Seattle?
CaroleLeo chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
I am so glad you fail at angst...I hate it! Plus a HEA!
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Thanks for the updates.