Reviews for The Cullen Enterprise
akjamma chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
I lost my husband to brain cancer at age 25. I was 24 and he left me with a 2 yr old and a 6 week old baby
saraamin chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Aaaha! He got dumped! I bet you he will be on the brink of getting dumped by B and will do snything for her ;)
Erikajo chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Can't wait to read your spin on this type of story. :)
Erikajo chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Sounds like a dream job...Haha! :)
BethMasenCullen chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
I loved this little EPOV, love! This story is really intriguing me and I can't wait to see what direction you take it! :)
akjamma chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This looks great!
BethMasenCullen chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
If I were in Bella's spot I don't know what I would say to Edward...
sassy991 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
I can't believe people aren't loving where this is going. Hot sex with a hot Edward and free food for Bella? Sounds like paradise! I, for one, can't wait to read all the sexy times they're guaranteed to have! But maybe I'm a pervert like Edward. :p lol
Loved the EPOV. Hope we get to get inside his head again. ;)
IccaSpriggs chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
I'm truly enjoying this. I understand the kind of guy that Edward is. At least he's being honest with her.
thanks for sharing.
Elise de Sallier chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Hi Amethyst,

Wow! I'm loving this story. I just started reading it on my phone while waiting at the doctor's surgery (not cancer, fortunately, but not much fun) which was a very welcome diversion. I've started reading a few of these types of stories before, but the men have been so nasty, patronising, domineering (in a not sexy way), and mega controlling that I've flounced. I think your story is off to a great start. Is the premise a little unbelievable? You betcha! But that's what makes it so much fun.

I, too, am a Gemini with way too many stories competing for attention in my head at any one time. I've finished three in the last few months (I only started posting a little over a year ago, though two of my stories were about a quarter done before I plucked up the courage to put them on fanfic). I've been approached by TWCS to write an original Regency fic and start a paranormal series, so I'm focusing on that at the moment. I have to admit, I do miss the updating...and all the wonderful feedback from readers...but I was getting nowhere on my OF while I had my finger in so many pies. I recall you saying in one of your ANs that you're working on an OF story for publication. How is it going? I would love to read it when it comes out.

I am totally in awe of your update schedule and wonderful writing ability. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with the Twidom.

xx Sue
Jennmc75 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
I finally had a chance to start this story and I'm loving it. I love Bella and how she has sacrificed so much to help her father. Even her hiding the bills shows how much she loves her dad.

Yeah, Edward definitely gives out that pervy vibe, but I love him. I can totally understand where you have him coming from. Loved his POV.

Can't wait for the next update :)

You inspired me to break out my rusty banner-making skills. I PMed you a link to the banner I made for you. Please feel free to use it anywhere if you like it.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Sorry, guess I must be on my own when the word 'Scummy' not 'Scrummy" comes to mind with this Edward. I wouldn't accept anything from him after that proposition. And yes I've been poor on the brink of bankruptcy, so I'm not talking out my ass.
I do still love your writing though. Just not this character.
IccaSpriggs chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
I kinda felt like this was coming, but he really explained it in a way that a girl can't refuse. I'd take him up on his offer.
He's going to be good for her. I can tell.
Thanks for sharing.
Nerdlee chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
I like your explaination of sorts. My flouncing, by the by, never takes me far from good words. You have a firm tether, not to worry. I've read the premise before too, again as you, not to my satisfaction. Doesn't mean I can't give this one a shot and hope for the best. I really do enjoy your writing, after all.

Mia
Reader-many chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Is ok by me in fact more than ok your story is great
4,528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 237 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 257 .. Last Next »