Reviews for The Cullen Enterprise
cusic1981 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Love it. I like knowing more about Edward the golddigger comment about Irina and her sticking around made me laugh.
India2523 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Uh forget everybody else and post for people like me...obsessed. Fanfiction is meant to be fun so feel free to share more. Pretty please.
trixiesnow chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
I'm all in. This looks like fun. Sexy fun.
dowlingnana chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
TY for the EPOV, lets me know what's in that noggin of his, lol. Get what's going on now...I guess, LOL. No matter what...Edward and Bella belong together. thanx
robsjenn chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
yes, this storyline is an idea that's been done (i feel like i'm reading 3 or 4 different versions of it right now), but, guess what, i don't get tired of it! i like the crazy smuttiness of it. i also think it's a great vehicle to play up edward's self-loathing/lack of self worth (i mean, c'mon, he's basically prostituting out a vulnerable young woman who doesn't have many good options). the dramatic tension of sex for hire with someone you're attracted to but not in love with (yet) makes for great writing. and then when they the undeniable bella-edward connection that one will fight against, and then the bella-edward HEA, it's all worth it. so, please write on, and keep encouraging readers who don't llike it to flounce already! and please don't slow your roll on writing. i love the two updates in a day. ;)
The Unfamiliar chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Loved it :) :)
jedigirlsc chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
CarrieZM chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Loved epov :) forgot to ask in my last review ...I see this is listed as romance/drama ...will it be high on the drama/angst scale ? Or more light hearted /romance ? Thanks :)
lovedforeternity chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Loving this...don't listen to haters. I love the premise even if I've reada similar plot. The way I look at it is every story is different. I like your story...great start.
amgglekim chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
I'm a lurker... only review when I can get logged on because I read at work mostly... but wanted to let you know that no matter how many times I've read the general plot, I love the variances that pop up... so keep writing. if others dont like it, they shoulldn't read it. :)
luvyateamedward chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
YAY! Thanks for the early update and the EPOV. Can't wait to read more!
Hahny chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Thank you for letting us see another side to Edward. His proposal was a little out of left field for me but certainly not enough to flounce one of your stories.
2muchtrouble chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Just take it where it leads you. I like it.
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Thank you so much for this chapter!

He moves fast, Irina just left his house and he's already looking for a replacement.
At least he's seams to have a thing for Bella, but his proposition is still troubling.
busyreading chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
oooh Bpov in the morning! Yes!
I think this is shaping up nicely, if you ask me.
Although I do worry about Charlie if she's in Seattle...
well I'm sure they'll sort it out...
What are their ages again?
4,431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 237 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 257 .. Last Next »