Reviews for The Cullen Enterprise
EdwardJournals chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
Will we learn any more about Edward and Irina? Just wondering because 2 weeks doesn't seem like long to just move forward from a relationship. But maybe that is your plan? Anyway, still intrigued to find out more. Thanks!
EdwardJournals chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
hmmm, I guess I saw that coming. But I have to say, so far I am liking your Edward. He isn't being domineering or downright bossy. He made his offer, made it clear Bella was free to reject said offer, and still offered to pay her bills. So his intentions are honorable. Of course we know she is going to accept his offer. Thanks for writing and sharing.
EdwardJournals chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Really loving this so far. I like the way Edward and Bella are interacting. He is being so open with her about his purpose for helping her. I can only imagine what his proposition is going to be. Thank you so much for writing and sharing.
aelita48 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Merci, j'aime savoir ce qu'il y a dans la tĂȘte d'Edward !
EdwardJournals chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Helping someone through an illness is taxing enough without having to worry about the financial burden as well. And so many people go through that. I have a feeling I am going to need a lot of tissues to read this. Still loving how this is unfolding so far. Thanks so much.
EdwardJournals chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
great now I'm snot sobbing too. lol
So far I am totally loving what you are doing with this. I look forward to reading more. Thanks so much for writing and sharing.
EdwardJournals chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Great start. Definitely makes me want to read more. And that's a good thing right? Thanks so much for writing and sharing!
M.S.Carol chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
It's good to see inside his head. Very straight forward reasons by him...not too much thought to it. More of a do-er this Edward is.
Also, I do enjoy that Alice is not overly on the top here...that always gets my nerves a little fried.

Great...already loving it.
M.S.Carol chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
I really do love your take. this is a good way to re-do this type of story. Big big fan ...can't wait to see what is next.

I love the character of Bella here...she's grounded but also curious.
Edward...still not sure what he's all about but there is so much more to explore...oh the possibilities.
HockeyChick10 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Oh, Edward...
mstre11 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Always love me some EPOV,Thanx!:)
dazzled 24-7 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Yay! Edward's point of view. This was a good addition, and I know I'd like to see more down the road when you deem it appropriate. So far, I like what you're doing with this, and I'm intrigued to see how you develop the story further and add your twist to this kind of plot. Btw, cool banner, congrats!
akjamma chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Love this story!
Illy35 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
I'm curious to see your point of vue for this idea.
I follow !