Reviews for The Cullen Enterprise
Stickybuns chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Yes! The good stuff is coming! (not that the past 7 chapters haven't been good *fp*)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
pipelynn chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Awesome chapter, and love this edward already. good for charlie, and making a way for bella to leave her boring life, and not feel so guilty...great story!
chelle77 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Love it can't wait for next chapter.
jbrjaw27 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Love the story. It has come to my attention since posting comments that some writers do not get the respect they deserve. I want you to know that i enjoy the story so far and if I don't I hope I can be kind but critical. Ripping peoples stories apart is not helpful and only hurtful. I enjoy the dialogue between Edward and Bella and am looking forward to their HEA. EVERY story deserves a HEA. Angst is great but love and passion are ever more fun. LOL. Look forward to your updates. :-)
puppylove216 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
I love this please update ASAP
Guest chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
The premise doesn't bother me. It is the oldest profession in the world for a reason. But middleclass morality would definitely make it so that she would struggle for a little longer with this decision. I realize Charlie is one of the reasons but still it would not be made that quickly.
MIS love Twilight chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Hey will there be a baby in th future & lots of drama?
TessLouise chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Whew - I'd take the job for much less! :)
Team Marylou chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
$25,000. A month!

Loving Bella's practical side of everything she can do with the money to help Charlie and get new sneakers! Totally Bella. And THIS is why Edward will fall in love with her in no time.
stormy315 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
great chapter...i am still not sure about this, but lets see where it goes...
mstre11 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Loved it!:)
ellieehale chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
ooooh. Let the fun begin ;)
This has so much potential, super psyched for more!
blueeyes11354 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
I appreciate the open honesty. He makes it so easy to accept. ;)
smilingchrissy chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
I love this story so far...is it possible if you can make the chapters longer, if not then thats ok...still love the story
ThiglDub chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
I like rhe little Q & A in your notes. I have a question... can you give this guy my phone number? ;-)

Thanks for this fun story, it is really fun to read!
4,646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 240 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 260 .. Last Next »