Reviews for The Cullen Enterprise
lisamichelle17 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
I did like this EPOV. It was needed and he doesn't come off as an asshole. He has a heart but his priorities is on his job. He cares about his company. I'm excited to see what happens next. I really am excited at how and if Bella will accept his offer. Thank you for writing.
PinkSlytherin chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Love love love Edwards pov! I just love this story in general!
SandytheSandstorm chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
I already loved the idea, only heard of this in the movie Indecent Proposal with married Demi Moore and Woody Harrelson? in Vegas, on a yacht where is Demi is wined and dined for a million dollars if she spends one night with billionaire Robert Redford
HollBeth chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
The dumping reminded me of Edward in Pretty Woman - love it!
tennesseelamb chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Because I will read whatever you write!
roon0 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
No flouncing on my part. S.E.X with Edward while getting paid? Frigging brilliant. lol
Lyta7 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Sorry for not reviewing in previous chapters, but I am loving this story so far! This is the first alerti look for in my mailbox. I can't wait to see where it goes. :)
Maplestyle chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
I know there were some kvetching about it on some site the other day and I'm thinking 'then don't read it' lol. I personally can't wait for more!
Team Marylou chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Thank you for EPOV...which I always LOVE no matter what.

AND...I'm all for fluff...I can only take but so much angst.

"Casual sex.."
Well, It may start out like that, Edward, but we know Bella will have you wrapped around her finger in no time. Bella will be Edward's HEART very soon.
jasper.oh.hale.yes chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
i love this story so far! cant wait for another update! :D
bab1067 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Nice to get a peek in his head. Can't wait to see what her response is and what she tells him about her past experiences with men.
lisamichelle17 chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
I am really intrigued by your Edward. For some reason I don't think he is scummy. I think he is lonely. I also think that he might have been burned by women. Wanting him for his money. With Bella it's different. He is offering his money. It is something that Bella has a need for. He wants companionship. Bella can offer that. She has a big heart. They have things in common. I am not worried. I like smut.
Fullofpassion09 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Thank you for his POV I enjoy seeing in his head...
Scorpio11 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
It was good to see what was motivating Edward. Thanks.
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Wow that was great loved it
4,529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 240 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 260 .. Last Next »