Reviews for The Cullen Enterprise
Yyrollam chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Ahhhh I am obsessed! How about you post that other chapter lets say... NOW?!
MaryKitty chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
This story is gold! I'm really enjoying it a lot. No angst. Fun times lemons ahead. I am drooling for the next chapter. I have a feeling Edward may have been anxious bc he was helping himself of some self lovin after their first call... Maybe if we're lucky and good little smutwh00rs well get another update today :-)
kiwisrock chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Cancer...in NZ it's devastating! So many different types, that's the problem. My father-in-law who was such a strong wonderful man died of stomach cancer last year. In NZ we keep wondering if it's our food/diet which is pretty healthy/fresh food based...we just don't know! Thanks for your story!
Lamb on Heroin chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
$25.000 a month to sleep with Edward Cullen? I think without the money it would be a blessing! Hahahahahaha... can't wait for them to really get to know each other...
Night script chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Lol.. sorry i wanted to bribe with a banner but I have no idea how to do one.. so it will be just a review.. :)
I love the way the story is goin so far.. bt for some reason a lot of people are doing this type of story.. where Edward is older and richer.. and Bella needs money.. I just hope your story will make an impression... be a little different somewhere... :) all the best..
kiwisrock chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
Awesome! Thanks, that explained a lot! Mwah!
NanLikesEmmie-Bear chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
trueform chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Who could say no to Edward?
2muchtrouble chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
This is really a fun read. It's fiction people. Enjoy it.
Courtney37 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Very much YES! I love that it's not going to be angsty & that she said yes. Can't wait to read more. Thanks again.
SunflowerFran chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
She agreed...now we move on!
katshadow89 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
WHAT?! haha I didnt see that coming
Savage havoc chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
i love it! i cant wait for the next update.
Ashmerlin chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Loving the story and loving the idea of multiple updates. (I'm a greedy cow and just devour your updates)

XoxoxoxoX
Ashmerlin
Savage havoc chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
i love it! cant wait for the next update.
4,661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 240 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 260 .. Last Next »