Reviews for The Cullen Enterprise
muffinmom chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Just when I thought I couldn't love you more (cuz I adore your writing), you go and confess to being a Gemini like me, and validating my penchant for starting projects that are never finished.
Loved how this chapter developed, looking forward to the next installment, and curious about the cliffie (though I do have my guesses, does Edward need some lovin'? LOL!)
jedigirlsc chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
"now pick out a dessert"

Bossy bossy Dom bossy bossy

L
LADARTHA chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Looking forward to the next chapter.
SandytheSandstorm chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
My dad died 8/26 with dx of 30. Amount tumors and cancer other places. Who had the heart to date to complain when their lives are ending soon.

Love chapter. Can't wait for more
Hushi Taloa chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Another cliffy, hmmm? *pushes glasses down her nose to peer over them* Well... you ARE the writer, I suppose. *huffs*

Actually, this was a great little chappie to move the action along AND get some backstory. Hey, when Edward is being so modest about his photos on the web, is he being SERIOUS? He knows that he is an extraordinary hottie, right? I'm sure he must receive responses like the one he got from Tiffany everywhere he goes. Is he incredibly shy? Dumb? Downplaying it for Bella?

I really liked how you portrayed Bella's reaction towards his offer to pay off all her debt - so conflicted. Yes, it's wonderful, and it will change her life. Yes, she feels guilty at being the recipient of this largesse when there may be others who need it as much or more than she does. Yes, she may be a little angry/envious that this enormous amount is fairly trivial to him.

So, next chapter, will that shoe finally freaking drop? I'm dying here, Miss Gemini!

Seriously, thank you so much for writing!
flecour chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
please let it be sex slavery...lol a girl could only hope. ;p
KhristenHartgrove chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Ahhh omg what could it be?i I need to know!
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Hi, Gemini, I'm Pisces! *snickers*

Great chapter! I enjoyed how skittish she was, got a good laugh from that one :)
Breese chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
One more chapter today? Please
stormy315 chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
great chapter...edward seems to be a nice guy...what does he want to propose to her? paying college? there has to be a catch...cant wait for more...
Cullenfan524 chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
That was so good! I can't wait to hear his next proposition!
TwistStix chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Hmm, Edward seems like a sweetie but Bella has had it tough so I understand the trust issues especially when something is too good to be true it often is.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
So sorry to hear about your Grandma...
Cullenfan524 chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
That is so cute! I love how nervous she is and is having dreams of him hehe!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Fabulous chapter! Loved Edward, and his story about Esme made me so sad.

Really curious to see what the proposition is going to be. Hmm.
4,646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 273 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 293 .. Last Next »