Reviews for The Cullen Enterprise
Cullenosopy chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Thanks! My grandfather died of prostrate cancer. One of my best friends has it.
mzgypsy chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
lovin this story and wait with bated breath for the other 46 chapters...lol
Emmaline chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
This story has all the markings of 'My Favorite' on it!
Tragicly sad, humble and heroic, uplifting and romantic,
and containing my two favorite characters...lordy, what's
not to love? It kills me to read that you are not a
reliable updater...with my heart hanging by a thread
until you offer up a new chapter - then salivating til
you post another. I foresee an angst-filled 46 potential
chapters ahead with me growing more and more hagard in
anticapation. Please try to disapline yourself for our
benefit? Because I feel there are many in my shoes...
NKubie chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
As a fellow Gemeni and unreliable updater, I appreciate your honesty. I also appreciate the updates when they arrive and promise not to cajole or threaten if they take a while. I'm getting to read for free and lemons are included. What the hell do I have to complain about?

I can relate to Bella in a very personal way. My father and mom came to live with us during his last couple of weeks of battling cancer. He died in my family room which became a makeshift hospital room. I know the sacrifices that have to be made. We were very fortunate in that we really didn't have to pay for much of anything, but we were caretakers and witness to the last days of my father's life. I won't regret the decision to have him with us, but I can't say it wasn't the most difficult 16 days of my entire life.

I appreciate so much what Edward is doing for Bella. I don't think his proposition will be anything shady, but then again, this is fic. Anything can happen. As long as there is good dialog and a few lemons along the way, I'm a happy camper.

Looking forward to the next installment, whenever that may be. :)
01Katie chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Can't wait for more.
luvyateamedward chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Another good one with a cliffy at the end. I'm eager to read more! Can't wait for the next update.
NanLikesEmmie-Bear chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
barbiedoll123 chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
I wonder what the catch is
christag banner chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Loving your story. I can't wait to see what Edward does with the information he learned from asking Bella questions (what she wants to do...etc). And I REALLY can't wait to find out what the next proposition he has for her. ;)
twidork808 chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
I'm very touched by your story. I've lost 3 grandparents to lung and colon cancer and its been hard. I actually lost two of them not even a month apart. I'm excited for this story and can't wait for more :)
WeirdKailey chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Such a good chapter, can't wait for the catch!
aelita48 chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Merci pour ce bon chapitre !
C'est horrible la coût pour se soigner de ces maladies, ce serait bien si tout le monde avait une bonne assurance pour payer tout cela.
KL93 chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
lol. Can't wait to see what the catch is even though we can probably guess.
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Wow that was great loved it
Fullofpassion09 chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Really enjoying it so far and can't wait to see where you take it and what twists appear.
4,661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 273 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 293 .. Last Next »