Reviews for The Cullen Enterprise
bab1067 chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Can't wait for the meeting and what his reasons for calling her were.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Like it :)
Amanda413 chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
What's life without risk... great start, update soon!
Erikajo chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
SO looking forward to reading more! :)
pillow912 chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
great chapters!
sunfleur chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Mr. Honeyvoice to the rescue. Great emotions for Bella. She'll taken some time to recover from such a traumatic experience.
DutchGirl01 chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Great name for Alice: Hurricane Alice. Can't wait for them to meet. Wonderful chapter.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
'I decided to call it Hurricane Alice.' - Bwahahahaha! Got that right!

Yeah, I wouldn't be able to stop myself from viewing "Edward Cullen shirtless" either after seeing that beautiful man. Atta girl, Bells!
MorningStar77 chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
*eyebrown raising* Cliffy? Come on... Pleaseeeee .. please update soon. I can't wait for them to meet.
kwvillen chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Ooh, this is so exciting. Meeting Edward Cullen. *sigh*
If you're writing, I'll be reading.
Medea Ariadne DeMarchi chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
I definitely liked this chapter- Bella's anxieties are completely understandable.
The Unfamiliar chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Loved it :) I hope you can update soon :)
mzgypsy chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
well i am all into this story already...keep up the good work and i can't wait for the next chapters...
SandytheSandstorm chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
I am so excited for and to see what she thinks of that beautiful boy up close and to see what catch is
they call me red chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
You made all sorts of excuses for this story - not original/no claims/yadda yadda - but it's good/interesting. Well written fluff. To be honest, I haven't been reading very much fan fic as of late because it all seems like the same ole shit. Maybe it's just your writing style/words/way you weave the story/etc. but I enjoy your stuff and this story is no exception. Waiting very impatiently for their meeting.
4,626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 281 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 301 .. Last Next »