Reviews for The Cullen Enterprise
shehazi chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing.
RedViolet101 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Good start.
Wont2nach chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Hahaha. However you give us your stories we will stick by your side.
Hua Ming Miao chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
You've caught my attention!
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Good start. :)
mommy2kh chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Can't wait for more!
Munchichi chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I don't blame here for not trusting the email. These days there are so many scams taking advantage of the less fortunate, that you can't really trust anything in email sent to you that you did not request. Too good to be true is exactly how I would feel. When my mom was dying of ALS we too had financially issues, so I understand the dispair. Still even then I would be leary of that email. He just might have to show up personally...which wouldn't be so bad.
Horsesoldier chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Thank you, again, for sharing your talent!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Great story! Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Sad, but interesting start. I hope she takes a chance and responds to Mr. Cullen soon.
Xavier2163 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
The story premise sounds interesting and i like the first chapter.

I'm assuming that since Bella mentioned not being off at college that she's graduated from high school and somewhat older than seventeen or eighteen. I'm also assuming she didn't go to high school with the Cullens if she doesn't remember them and the letter from Edward is from Ohio.

Nothing was mentioned about whether or not this was all human or maybe a new Vampire story. I always say I like the vampire stories more, but most of the AH stories I've read are pretty good too.

It's an intriguing start, and I look forward to reading more. I loved "The Learning Curve", and I just finished re-reading it. I haven't started on "Madman's Mercy" yet, so getting more chapters done is fine.

I look forward to reading more when you have the time.
saraamin chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Yeay a new story! You are awesome! A very good start. Cant wait for more (: dont push yourself dear. Send as often or as much as you can. Hugs!
jmcfall chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Aaaannd now I'm waiting for your updates like a addict looking for a fix ugh! Lol thank you can't wait for more
roon0 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I love the start of this story and am looking forward to reading more.
kiwisrock chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Awesome! You go girl! Write us some more! This sounds really interesting & i love a "down & out" story! She's a bit of a sceptic huh? All good! Cant wait for more! Mwah!
4,431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 281 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 .. Last Next »