Reviews for The Cullen Enterprise
yitu chapter 25 . 3/27/2020
What an addictive story! I know it's been years, but here's to hoping you finish it one day.
Gemm13 chapter 25 . 3/22/2020
They’re so sweet together
Guest chapter 24 . 3/22/2020
Please finish this story it’s amazing
squalloogal chapter 13 . 3/13/2020
Now I’m rereading this one
julie04 chapter 1 . 3/5/2020
Well you ever come back to this story. It's really good. Ashame it's not finished.
gykinga chapter 25 . 2/28/2020
what a pity this story is not finished
Duvi chapter 25 . 12/25/2019
This is so good I read the whole way through. I couldn’t read fast enough.
sfon606 chapter 25 . 10/20/2019
Great story! Would love for you to finish!
macullen0 chapter 25 . 10/13/2019
please come back. It's so good. Edward is wonderful omg
Random HorseGirl chapter 23 . 10/10/2019
Not necessarily a review of the story, which is great, but I’m 90% positive we might be twins. You’re older, but like, the life stage you’re at when writing this is basically me now. Down to the pearl/alexandrite birthstone lol You’ll probably never see this, but I almost feel like it’s a future self when I read your Q/As lol thanks for being so open!
Silv7 chapter 25 . 10/10/2019
Vielen Dank, wow ich liebe deine Geschichte.
Ich weiß es ist lange her das du geschrieben hast aber vieleicht küsst dich die Musse und du hast Erbarmen mit mir und schreibst weiter.
sara chapter 25 . 9/27/2019
please finish story its really a great story
athome Jo chapter 25 . 9/8/2019
Omg I love this story! What happens?
squalloogal chapter 24 . 8/28/2019
Hi beauty, I definitely need more of this story. So if your mojo and muse will be so kind as to oblige my desires for more, I’d be very grateful. I miss your stories.

Love, Squally x
Emo4 chapter 25 . 8/22/2019
Pleeeease start writing this again. I love it. I was looking forward to Edward finding out about the "surprise" greenhouse. Which I think would mean a lot to him cuz of his mom. There are a lot of things I would look forward to in a continuation of this story. Right now I'm kinda hooked on all you stories. I came across you by changing my preference options or whatever and searching based on highest reviews. That how I have come to look forward to all you twi-fics. They are great. I appreciate the time you put in. I'm not one with patience though so I usually only go for long/finished stories or one shots. However sometimes other's such as this story pulled me in. I have faith you can find inspiration and continue. P.s. don't forget Madmans Mercy. lol xo
I truly enjoyed Bonne Foi and Learning Curve