Reviews for The Cullen Enterprise
Kilataia chapter 25 . 1/10/2017
Great story! Love The Q and A
KB-94 chapter 25 . 12/23/2016
I read this in a couple of hours. I loved it! I really really really hope you get to updating it soon. The style and premise of the story are so great and I'd love to know how it ends.
sharon chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Sorry 2012
sharon chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Great story so far but hasn't been updated since 2010
crazybluebird666 chapter 25 . 12/10/2016
This is an idea I never thought I'd read, butt something about this make me ok with the idea. And I'm glad I did read this! Well written, good grammar and punctuation (two things you don't find in a lot of fics), and a good storyline! I would definitely read more if you were to continue!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/30/2016
Please come back and finish the story it is sooooo good I would be sadden if it's abandoned :(
Debbie White chapter 25 . 11/27/2016
Great story so far please keep going can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/15/2016
Oh god please please please write more. I simply love this story. You haven't written that you've abandoned it so I really really hope you'll be back soon.
Love Marie.
BelovedOne chapter 25 . 10/27/2016
I LOVE this story. The premise, the smut, the emotions, the whole thing. It's a briliant piece of writing, and I'm so sorry to see that it hasn't been updated in several years. I hope you come back to it soon, because I'd truly like to see how it ends.
jenna grey chapter 25 . 9/22/2016
I love this story! I really hope you come back & finish it! I've put it on alert just in case!
GeminiEyes chapter 25 . 8/23/2016
will you be finishing this story?
Guest chapter 25 . 8/19/2016
Holy crap! I don't know how I didn't notice that this story wasn't finished when I started but now I'm so sad! It is really good & I'm dying to read the rest of it! I know it's been over 3 years so I'm probably sol but I figured I'd try to beg for an update anyway... So here goes nothing...PLEEAASSE UPDATE! :)
RiRi17 chapter 25 . 8/9/2016
I love your work! All of it! Are you finished with this, or just taking a break?
hurricanebridgette chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
Hello, hope things are going well for you. Has this fic been abandoned? I had clicked follow a couple of years ago and was going through my list and wanted to touch base to see if had plans before unfollowing it. I appreciate the stories you have shared and hope to have more. You're a great story teller and finds ways to add new stuff to characters while showing us things we love about them still. Hugs.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 25 . 7/30/2016
PLEASE TELL ME THAT IS NOT HOW THIS IS GOING TO END ITS JUST GETTING REAL GOOD PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANK YOU.
4,661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »