Reviews for The Cullen Enterprise
Guest chapter 25 . 12/30/2014
I know its been awhile since you have updated this story but I really want to know how it ends! So please update soon!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/20/2014
which it could go on forever
MaleCheerleaders chapter 25 . 12/17/2014
I realise since this haven't been updated in one and a half year it probably won't be completed but I just have to tell you I love this story! I've just read it for the third time.
megnicora chapter 25 . 12/11/2014
I love this story! I hope you post more soon
taytabee chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
Oh, man... I know I'm late to this party, but please, please, please finish it! It seems almost all of the stories like this (business/relationship proposition) I've read don't get completed. I'm begging you, please... I love it, so much. #TeamTheCullenEnterpriseAndAmethystJackson
izzycullen97 chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
I love it. When are you going to update?
Guest chapter 25 . 12/2/2014
Im in LOVE with this story! I was so addicted to reading it I stayed up till 2 o'clock in the morning! Any chance it will be finished? I can't wait for their happily ever after!
Corr5092 chapter 25 . 11/29/2014
update please
Melia chapter 25 . 11/27/2014
Ahh such a good read! I love caring vixen Bella and an Edward that isn't an asshole to everyone in his employ!
nanavette chapter 25 . 11/20/2014
I want to read more!
garanke chapter 25 . 11/19/2014
so its an abandoned story?
crazycats7 chapter 25 . 11/19/2014
This is a good story. I hope that you will continue it. I enjoy reading and picturing in my mind how they are falling in love. Though I think Edward realizes it but Bella is holding back a little.
yungsunofagun chapter 25 . 11/8/2014
I just read all of this in one go, hot dayum! You've got something good going on here. Now, carry on! Wouldn't mind more since it should be smut...
nattynel80 chapter 25 . 11/8/2014
I love this story, just found it. Over a year and no updates this is why i dislike reading WIP. Hope all is well with you
Guest chapter 25 . 11/7/2014
I know it's not finished but I really enjoyed this story x
4,542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »