Reviews for The Cullen Enterprise
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 12 . 7/29/2016
SHE ENJOYED THE SEX A WHOLE LOT AS WELL AS ENJOYED EDWARDS BODY
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 11 . 7/29/2016
IF YOU THINK EDWARD DONT WANT A WIFE AND KIDS YOU DONT KNOW YOUR EDWARD VERY WELL GO BACK TO THE STAART AND READ YOUR OWN WRITTING HE WANTS WHAT HIS PARENTS HAD ALL OF IT THE REASON HE IS LIKE HE IS IS BECAUSE OF HIS UNCLE NEVER HAVING KIDS AND HE HELPED HIM WHEN HIS MOM DIED AND NOW HE WANTS TO HOR HIM BY DOING GREAT WORK FOR HIS SO HE WILL GIVE UP HIS LIFE TO ACHIVE THAT OR HIS UNCLE.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 10 . 7/29/2016
WELL AT LEAST WE KNOW THEY CAN KISS GOOD TOGETHER[SNICKER]
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 9 . 7/29/2016
YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE A HEA SO HOW CAN THAT BE IF THEY DONT FALL IN LOVE AND GET MARRIED AND WHAT IF THEY WANT KIDS?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 8 . 7/29/2016
I THINK HES PAYING HER TOO MUCH MONEY TO BEGIN WITH. HALF WOULD HAVE BEEN PLENTY, MOST FAMILYS DONT MAKE THAT MUCH A MONTH.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 7/29/2016
OK SO WHAT WILL SHE TELL CHARLEY EVEN ABOUT THE HOUSE KEEPER?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 7/29/2016
PERSONALY I DONNT FIND ANYTHING WRONG WITH WHAT HE OFFERED BELLA. IF SHE DONT WANT TO BE WITH HIM ALL SHE HAS TO SO IS NO BUT WHY WOULD IN MY OPION SHE WOULD BE CRAZY AND NO I AM NOT CRAZY.I LIKE EDWARDS POINT OF VIEW YOU SHOULD USE IT MORE OFTEN.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 7/29/2016
THATS SOME JOB OFFER WONDER WHAT SHE WILL SHE TELL HER DAD. WONT HE NEED SOMEONE THERE WITH HIM?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 7/29/2016
HE'S OTME SETTING O THE EDGE OF MY HAIR WHAT DOES HE WANT WHAT IS HE OFFERIN HER?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 7/29/2016
YEAH GIRL YOU CANT STOP OW I WANT TO KOW WHAT HE HAS TO SAY I THINK WE ALL DO.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 7/29/2016
WELL SHE DID AGREE TO SEE HIM LETS SEE WHAT HE OFFERS
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
OK HURRY HER UP TO ANSWER HIS E-MAIL I'M NOISY I WWAANT TO KNOW WHAT HE WILL OFFER HER.
lunaplateada1986 chapter 25 . 7/12/2016
Hi!
I sincerely hope that you'll be fine.
I just read this history complete today and noticed that it's not finished. I also saw that the last time you updated was 3 year's ago :(
I'm hopping that you can go on whit it because it's so light and entertaining that I would like to see an end to it.
I read in the comments that you entry the world of on-line dating, it's fun, it's light, PLEASE I hope you always tell someone where you are when meeting a new guy. And I can also tell you that you really can find love in those site's, a year ago I marry the love of my life and we meet on line
I'm really sorry if I butcher the English language but it's not my birth language so I'm kind of bad with writing in it.
xoxox
Dayana
elizi02 chapter 25 . 6/4/2016
Hi! New reader here! I hope you havent abandoned thid story yet.. Althought it has been 3 years... It's great though. :D
Lillywhite1 chapter 25 . 5/29/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story! I loved to read it. Will you write more chapters?
4,634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »