Reviews for The Cullen Enterprise
quinzy chapter 25 . 4/20
wow, I need and update! I don't know why you suddenly disappeared but I hope you're fine and it's just a case o writer's block that you left :(
aniseed flower chapter 24 . 4/10
Hi! I hope your doing well. It seems you have moved on from fanfiction? Or a multi year case of the blahness.. Lol. Just wanted to say i really like this story, and its a shame it didnt get finished. But I hope your having a great life! Real life is so much better when youre out living it. :o) happy 2016 if you do get this. Lol.
squalloogal chapter 25 . 4/1
Hope you come back to update this lovely xox
reachrathi chapter 25 . 3/27
Awwww...that was a very nice missing.
FireFlower77 chapter 1 . 3/23
Just started to read your story. Looks promising, like everything you write . Though I have to say, it's not your writing, cause I love it. This sort of story with the heroic female lead (who is, most times, beautiful, young and thin) being in economic trouble and finding, in this case, a very "Cullenesque" hero, who happens to be o so handsome and good... Being in a worse position that your Bella now, and with no chance of finding even the creepy not so handsome 'copycat' of your Edward... *sigh* Probably that's why these stories are so appealing, cause usually the readers are older, with x number of pounds on them and not so lucky in the looks department... Lets face it... in the RW... who is lucky to find their own Edwards or Bellas...
EmmaHope070115 chapter 25 . 3/1
I really hope you continue to write this story, I couldn't put it down
I'llbethereforyou1234 chapter 12 . 2/20
omfg I live in Kansas too, I live in Topeka maybe we could write something together, ene though I doubt I can write as good as you, I'll pm you a sample
I'llbethereforyou1234 chapter 2 . 2/20
YES! GOOD EDWARD IS THE BEST EDWARD (, next to possessiveward)
Musette Fujiwara chapter 25 . 2/10
so sweet they missed each other
MiaLuthor chapter 25 . 2/3
It's not finished! And by the date it isn't going to be! No updates since 2012. I only read completed works and missed the fact that it is pretty much abandoned. Please please finish this.
JenniferMariePattz chapter 25 . 1/26
Just finished all 25 chapters of this story and wondering if it will be completed? I hope so; it's very good! I noticed the last update was back in 2013, so I hope you're ok!
19-twilight-fan-93 chapter 25 . 1/24
cant wait to read more of this! im hooked!
glorinapattinson chapter 25 . 1/15
Guest chapter 2 . 39m ago. This was me.
Omg what hapend with the last chapters, this is such wanderful story, so lovely and sexy, please vives the HEA. I thought it was finish. I hope You make me happy to read english again. Lots of love from a fan from México.
snoopylover60 chapter 4 . 1/11
I just started this, and I know its been completed for awhile. But I was reading your authors note at the bottom of chapter 4. And I saw question three...
Q: CAN I BE BRIBED? A: TOTALLY... I read this and just giggled! That was to cute!

Anyway.. loving what I have read so far!
4,626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »