Reviews for The Cullen Enterprise
Emo4 chapter 23 . 8/22/2019
I am on ch. 23 and am already SAD that I only have 2 left...i want more! Also Madmans Mercy, MORE! PLEASE...
Sara Wells chapter 1 . 8/21/2019
this story is awesome
V3Ru chapter 25 . 6/7/2019
love this story... whish you have finished it
shamefultwilightfan chapter 25 . 5/26/2019
ur killing me I know this was published in 2012 but please continue
DaiAnne Oli Santos chapter 25 . 3/22/2019
Por favor por favor me diz que Vc ai da vai postar? Eu To adorando
ajowen chapter 25 . 2/22/2019
Is this one completed? It was a great read, you do wonderful work, as always.
SassYNoleS chapter 25 . 2/3/2019
Oooh I do hope you update this story !

It is wonderful !
Guest chapter 16 . 1/27/2019
This story is totally bland.
didi333 chapter 25 . 1/22/2019
Hi!
I just found your story and I love it; I read it in a couple of hours. It's such a shame that you didn't continue...I really wanted to see how this story unfolded.
StarbuvksAddict chapter 25 . 1/2/2019
soooo good! I really can’t wait for the next chapter and this was spectacular. The love between Edward and Bella is incredible and I’m so excited for the next update
AdrienDiamond chapter 22 . 10/13/2018
I read up to this chapter, and then the thought occurred to me. “Stupid Adrién. Check if the story is complete or not.”And so to my disappointment I saw that it was never finished, and I really don’t want to get my hopes up high that the fic we be completed, since it was last updated around 5 years ago. So as sad as it is I won’t finish reading this story. I don’t think my heart can handle reading an incomplete fic, because this story is brilliant so far. So I’m sad as it is that it won’t continue and I don’t want to wait for another chapter you know.

If you ever do read this review. Please consider finishing this fic.

Adrién
Miraclestar006 chapter 25 . 9/15/2018
I hope you continue this story, it’s amazing!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/3/2018
Please continue your storyyy. I really love Edward’s character in this story.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/8/2018
I loved this story, please finish it. Thanks for your time
Regards
LQuez
Gabstastic chapter 1 . 6/29/2018
I hope you keep going with this story. Seems great so far, but don’t really know if it’s already finished or you plan to. I’m hoping for the latter!

Xx