Reviews for Happily Ever After
M chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
I love this story and the outtakes so far! Can we see Chels and Kendall finding out about baby knight?
DeniseDEMD chapter 22 . 4/2/2013
Cute story! Loveeee Grand Floridian- never stayed there but walked through it a few many times. So beautiful!
Stephanie.E.M chapter 22 . 3/30/2013
I'm still here I'm just not any good at talking
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 22 . 3/30/2013
I wanna see stephanie's bishy face xD hahaha but this time with little Bella gettin on her ass! :D
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 21 . 2/10/2013
carlos pissed me off xD haha, and luckily i dont have to deal with this, my brothers are WAY older than me, by like 10 and 7 years. And my dad says that as long as i have my phone and he knows where im at than its okay!
jenizzleoffdachain chapter 21 . 2/10/2013
my mom's the same as Carlos while my dad is like eh you can go ahead, that's how I got to see nick Jonas live and how I got my nose pierced after my b-day
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 20 . 1/24/2013
aww this was a cute story :3 haha, and you dont need to tell me what the sequels are going to be, because i already know! :DDDDDD
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
and its time for the word of the day: Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic k! xD lol i shall use it in a sentence: Carlos was a diiiiick in this chapter! xD lol i'm in a goofy mood xD rofl cant wait dude!
GoldenFlame14 chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
Nice one. Love callie to are you still doing the new journey sequel?
Star197 chapter 18 . 12/24/2012
I can't wait for more! :)
Lynxx chapter 17 . 12/13/2012
Hahaha Carlos. "how about a quickie" ahahahahahahaha that made me laugh but very very cute. I miss this story soo much. /3
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
:'D i was waiting for this story/oneshot thing to update :) and for a suggestion, how about Kendall and Chelsea drama, Jo being the problem! xD
jenizzleoffdachain chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
I got another request what if Stephanie coming over for the last time and ends up trying to win Carlos back and he has finally lost all respect for her when she started hurting Bella and he ends up breaking her heart more by telling her all sorts of awful things and making the guys come out as they were at their place for the gang hang out and Stephanie heard about it then Jo was with them helping her and Kendall ends up telling her that he's disappointed in her for the way she's acting and she ends up miserable?
Lynxx chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
Awesome! and the 14th chapter was AWESOME too.
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 15 . 11/21/2012
Nononono it didnt suck! It was awesome, and btw the guest person was me...i forgot to log on -_- lol xD this was a great chapter And for a suggestion, hmmmmmmmm how about some couple fights, it could be anyone of the couples! Surprise me! :D