Reviews for Attaining The Impossible
FireFox Vixen chapter 4 . 2/9
Love!
neverchange5986 chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Awesome!

I thought, This story was a Rapunzel reference but I'm wrong.

Keep up the good job!
CheshireKitKat chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
Continue this!
CheshireKitKat chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Ok... one question ... Alfred's mom... in the first chapter... you said that her name was Amelia... but in the second chapter... you said that it was Emily... which one is it?...
Lukas Le Stelle chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
QUEEN FRANCOIS! HOW COULD YOU TAKE AWAY MATT'S ONLY FRIEND? Q-Q
Shirotoshi chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Ooh very well done! I enjoyed reading it :3 Really nice to see what you've done to Arthur's character

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Please update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
I hope you update sometime this weekend
Guest chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
Please update soon your story is amazing! I check to see if you update every day.
A. L. Washington chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Oh my god, please - I'M BEGGING YOU - update this fic! Like, I cannot get over how freaking perfect your plot and characters are! UGH, I need a new chapter pronto! Poor Matthew...I wonder how they'll be reunited...

Anyway, I just want to let you know this is super great! And I don't care if the next chapter was written in the wee hours of the morning with spelling mistakes and anything, I just really want a new chapter!
QuinnStormTwilight chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
Dude please write more, this fic is really good!
XxDaughter Of EvilxX chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
This story is absolutely amazing! It's by far one of the best AmeCan fanfictions I've ever read and am overjoyed that it wasn't abandoned years ago ;u;
You don't understand how I'm tearing up right now at the fact that they just kissed then were ripped apart! Please say that you will definately keep updating this and won't leave poor souls like me hanging on the edge of a cliff, desperately grasping for the next chapter.
All I can say now before I go cry somewhere is you did a Marvelous job with developing this story and I wholeheartedly hope for chapter 4 :)
ThatOneGingerKid chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Run away, Mattie! Run like the wind!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
please update soon i love this story
CapriciousUke chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Wow, what an interesting plot! :D