Reviews for More Than That
Sarah7293 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I wish I could write like you do! :') Thank you for sharing with us!
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
You wrote this when you were having feels, and it's GIVEN me feels! Lovely, sad, heartbreaking stories like this bring the pain of that parting back all over again, but "more than that", you encapsulate the irritation and annoyance which was the spice in their relationship, and the deep vulnerability behind Gene's tough facade. Beautiful!
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
You've really hit on something here: that Alex drove Gene completely mad but he still wouldn't have changed anything about her, and that he was truly vulnerable with her.

It's the essence of their relationship, and you make us smile and sigh with the knowledge.
JoinTheHunt1981 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Awww! This is so cute...Poor Gene! x
Lifeinthe80s chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Eleanor! Why do you do this to me? This made me sad, thinking about Gene alone in his office, thinking about Alex, the woman he loved. Don't get me wrong, it was lovely to read and I really love how you've written it but FEELS!
Anyway, I really did enjoy reading it!

Lifeinthe80s xx
deleted account no longer used chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
And now I remember exactly why I loved your writing!

Absolutely lovely. You add so much depth to your writing, even in a smaller piece such of this, and it is simply amazing. I think you've pretty much summed up Galex in 642 words!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Sounds as if gene was having feelings too...thanks for writing and sharing.
Snapecharmer1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Last line. Best line ever. *sniff* Very bittersweet. Loved it, as always. Your work is always a joy to read.
JessieJellyTots chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
MJIEBNFIWASIDJV NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO *SOBS*
fandomwoman2015 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
gene and alex need to be together
Emma Carroll chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Brill. Miss these 2 like mad!
theoofoof chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Okay, I'm sobbing right now - please write a reunion! Please?!