Reviews for Charisma
kittyhawk09 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Excellent story. Great start and conclusion. I love the line how he knew so little about her and how you portrayed her as not interested in someone who uses Dark Arts. Great job and keep writing.
Charlotte Lane chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This was absolutely amazing. I just adore the pairing Regulus and Lily. How did you know? This was such a different, realistic take on the pairing and I liked it very much. Maybe it was the angst, or just writing in general, but I really really liked this. I have not one bad thing to say about it! Great job :)
nalinim chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
It sounds so different and quirky and cute-Lillus
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I love this I love this I love this

So...I, um, love this? Seriously. I love how Regulus tried to justify not hating Lily. And I absolutely adore this: [Lily sneered at him when he told her that she was beautiful, laughed when he asked if she would go to Hogsmeade with him, said thank you when he told her that she was so much better than any of the other girls in Gryffindor but looked more insulted than flattered.] and the rest of that whole paragraph simply because it shows that the whole Gryffindor/Slytherin thing was not one-sided and that Lily was not perfect.

And the end is beautiful, just beautiful.

[But he preferred not to think of it that way.

He preferred to think that he was in love with her.]

*whimper* So sweet. So tragic. So Regulus.