Reviews for Reverse
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Great pain got what was coming to he ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Ahaah yes, pretty weird. But I'll ship it 3
Eliza chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This was amazing
Hikaru'ttebayo chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Oh em gii
This was sooo hot! Exactly what I've been looking for! 3
More! I want more of it!
Love, Hikaru
Erun1 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
lololol XD haha I love it :3 yays! You rock, thanks.
duhorcommonsense chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
yep they would do that again...
Ai Chiyo chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Puh-lease. That was not weird. Sexy? Yes. Believable? Hell yes. Perfect? Fuck yes. But weird? Hell no.
I must say that everything was in character. Not a thing out of place. It's actually amazing. I figured at least one small detail would be out of place, but nothing was! Of course I do expect this sort of amazing thing to come from you. You're a miracle worker after all.
I loved this. Like beyond belief. I can so see it happening. Every detail was crystal clear. Even the things you didn't explain like the color of the sheets or the furniture in the room. It's really a very enjoyable and mindless PWP. c:
loverofakatsuki chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
hehehe Pein is such a naughty leader. A sex list? Really? It's pure gold! XD

Yep, never fuck with Hidan that's for sure.

Hard to say who's the uke here...from reading this chapter they both are uke AND seme hahaha.

Awesome one-shot!
female-fool chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Didnt expect Hidan to jump on Pein like that,for a moment I thought Pein was gonna break free and beat the shit out of him!Hell yeah,its def weird...and sooo dirty as well!:P But Dirty is GOOD!:)
Yaoi-lover413 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Wiii, Pein and Hidan :3 xD (A)
It was good :D But the style is a bit different from the latest stuff you've written, which makes sense, seeing as you said that you wrote this some time ago :D
Tihi, cunning Hidan xD