Reviews for Amicitia
wisegirl1800 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I just loved that. I ecspecially loved the Sirius ones because I love the thought of the Black family before Sirius was put in Gryfinndor, I love the thought of the Black family before everything changed.
Madame BonBons chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Oh god. This is utterly perfect and I love how you've written this and just wow.
It's amazing and I can't believe I've only just found this.
Ettena Editor chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I love this.
Alex chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I lovelovelove this bit:
"Later on at Hogwarts, Sirius lost his mouth-full-of-marbles way of speaking, and lulled into the graceful, teenage laziness of half finished sentences and abbreviations.
Azkaban brought it back, though, because Bella chanted in a mouth-full-of-marbles way, and Sirius' cell wasn't soundproof."
It adds such a great little bit of dark humour that just screams sirius. Xx
Selectively Mute chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Number 18 had me in tears.
Very lovely piece.
xCaptainBlaze chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
So. Freaking. Sad.
Amazing story, amazing content. Can't really think of anything else to say. Keep writing!
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This was really, really good. I loved the glimpse into your headcanon. It was fascinating and I just loved it so much!
And-So-I-Solemnly-Swear chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Tragic, but oh so true x-x
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Amazing. Simply amazing.

- Mayhem
Jannice Sace chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I prefer your version of the marauders, it's...deeper. Nothing is ever perfect and their story is weaved with tragedy and happiness, and all the good stuff. I couldn't really pick-out of the 21-which I liked the most, since they're all good.
Lady Sakura-chan chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
"Amicitia" means friendship in latin, not "Amacitia".
mythology1746 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I think I just cried...that was fantastic! Though I honestly didn't understand number 16...I don't know what you meant by "He still thought he had outlived his son" or whatever you had said...
Slytherin Sadist Angel chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I loved it. I think my favorite was when James's dad chose Slytherin. That was a nice twist. Good job!