Reviews for With Ice Cold Hands
Lieutenant Of Artemis chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
i'm rereading this because i love this so much, and it's dark and i love it even more. i really hope the show incorporates slenderman in, it would be so interesting! i think what's really spooky and what got my skin crawling when i read this was the fact that sam - SAM WINCHESTER - was scared. so scared that he started to beg and cry, and that simply doesn't /happen/ and you know that whatever's got him like this has got to be the real thing. i think you wrote sam's fear really well but aghh my baby why ;-;

keep writing!
AnimeGirl197 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
hey
good work
its sad that Dean and Sam die :(
but good story :D
like it
Pennelope.Jones chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
As a fan of both Slenderman and Supernatural, I have been wondering for a long time if the writers of Supernatural would bring in Slenderman. This was marvelous! I've thought about how Winchesters vs. Slendy would end for a long time, and this is probably the most realistic (As real as you can get with myth and supernatural :p). So glad that I stumbled upon this!

3 Penn
tranland chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I chose the worst possible time to start reading fanfiction where everything is sad and scary and everyone dies.
/shakes fist WHY MUST YOU WRITE SO WELL?!
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This was brilliant! PERFECT! All that I could hope for! (I hope for an ep of this but well, wishful thinking!)

...Poor Sammy... :'( Damn you Slendy!
mudkipz chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I think I peed my pants ._.
Piper-Winchester6348 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
OMG ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORYS EVVVVVVVVER! I LOVED IT! SOOOO GOOD OMG I WAS LIKE NOOOOOOOOOOOO SAAAAAAAAAM! ABSOLUTLY AMAZING!
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
Besides the fact Sammy died, your story is good and well written. Fantastic job!
Dak Hamee chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
My girlfriend is going to freak when I show her this
Skioldr chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Mother-father, why do you do this to me? All the feels.
Cyper22 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
That was incredibly freaky - is that a true urban legend?

Thanks for sharing!
missingmikey chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Wow - awesome start!
sahoin chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
so, two things:

one, I'm dead because you killed my babies, but it did it very prettily.

and two, I am never ever going to sleep again.
Dead-Knight-of-Darkness chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I've been waiting for a Slenderman story.
I was hoping it would be a multi-chaptered story, but this oneshot was enough to give me chills.

I almost felt like crying over Sam because, damn that was really gorey! Dean, why didn't you listen? Q_Q
SuperSonic21 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
When I saw that one of my favourite fanfiction writers had written a Supernatural story about Slenderman, I got chills - because honestly, there needs to be a legitimate episode about this in canon! Well, I wouldn't want it to be quite this tragic in the canon, but if it was half as terrifying and well-written as this fic is, I would be both impressed and VERY scared. Anyway, basically, I got chills reading it, too. Keep up the great work! - B.