Reviews for Jilly Week
j chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
this is really good
just wanted to say that their relationship is really special and it probably wound't have happened like that if the show continued! They've locked their feelings away and don't want to believe its true because it might cross a line to their friendship and once its crossed, they can never get back! They don't want to ruin things between them!
Yes I believe that sooner or later a kiss was coming. But not like the way you described it! It porbably would have been a quick, soft, loving one at first just to show how vulnerable they were but at the same time how much they loved each other! Then the kiss would progress to be deeper and more passionate! But their fist kiss showed have shown how venerable they were and how nervous and loving they were. It would show how special their relationship is! Also they are the kind of people who would talk things out! Finely revel what they have been feeling and why they were holding back! I always imagined it more intimate and passionate and them talking through it and assuring themselves that things wouldn't change and that they are ready to give this a try because if they didn't then their friendship would already be ruined with the mystery of not knowing what would have happened if they just tried! The story you described was a typical moment that anyone would have went through! It sounded like every other high school romance movie and book!
Billy and Jane's relationship is rly special! I am very passionate about these characters and i think that it would have been better if their moment was special and different and not an ordinary thing that is always said in romance high school movies where the two best friends finely have a rly amazing kiss and get caught by the girlfriend!
That's what made them so special- the fact that they were different from every other movie about high school romance!
but it was still good just thought i would share how i felt about it
jamie chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
hey I love your stories but I just wanted to say that what makes biily and jane's relationship so special is that they didn't know about their love connection they were just best friends. When they were little they were best friends hanging out, nothing to do with feelings. When kids are that age they don't normally have love feelings until they get older. Its just about having fun with friends and having someone you can tell everything to. And that is exactly how jane and billy felt when they were younger. Idk if this is making any sense but making him have feelings for jane when he is rly little doesn't really fit their story if you know what I mean!
They were kids who loved hanging out and became best friends! When your little your not thinking about love and feelings! Billy didn't have any. It is not until they are old enough that he has these feelings.
Usually in life, kids don't start to have feels for someone until they get older.
Billy and Jane's relationship is so strong because they know everything about each other They trust each other completely and have been there for each other through tough times. Billy didn't start off having romantic feelings for her ( in real life its not like that either) he grew to realize that he did!
Their relationship is real and pure
but anyways still like your writing chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
I loooove them! The birthday one was super cute :) nicely done.
readinghottie16 chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
I loved it and I can't wait for you to write more
ILoveJBD chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
These are SO cute! Keep writing! :-)
countrygirl1989 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012