Reviews for Mending Broken Hearts
evilregal01 chapter 56 . 1/9
I know I've already reviewed but your story is just so good that I couldn't help but read it a second time! I'm really looking forward to the next update! Thanks for writing and I can't wait to see what will happen in chapter 17!
EverlarkLover21 chapter 26 . 5/8/2015
I almost though you were going to make it a lemon scene. They should soon bc i feel like it would be very special for them
LoveTakesTime chapter 55 . 12/22/2014
Enjoyed your take on Katniss and Peeta's relationship. Very refreshing.
LoveTakesTime chapter 43 . 12/17/2014
Love that they're living together.. not happy about his family. Just seems wrong. I feel like there could've been some kind of compromise instead (btw, fully aware this is a work of fiction })
LoveTakesTime chapter 42 . 12/17/2014
I have mix feelings about this chapter.. I really don't think that Peeta and Katniss made the right decision about the living situation.. I understand them wanting to live together, but kicking his family out of his house just doesn't seems right...There had to have been a better alternative.. I mean it's his family. How could he do that? Family should come first and actions speak louder than words. Even if its for the girl he absolutely can't live without, that he loves more than life itself.. If he can do that to his family then..
netherfield2000 chapter 50 . 12/4/2014
Please do chapters that do not include character thoughts about going to take a shower, being in the bathroom, wet hair, etc. Also, descriptions of clothing, placement of clothing,washing or not washing of dishes just about every chapter and are not improving the story or allowing it to progress. Yet another chapter of shower, clothes, kiss, repeat is irritating.
netherfield2000 chapter 29 . 12/4/2014
I know this is ALT, but technically Katniss and Peers own those Victor Village houses. The parents, w the possible exception of Pretax dad were horrible parents. They just won a fight to the death and self sacrifice for each other. Now parents want to make them be a part. To much modern teen drama. Otherwise, I really like your story.
Boris chapter 29 . 9/24/2014
Why does Peetas Mum and Dad and Katniss Mum always like boss them around when Katniss and Peeta made there familys rich and why do peeta and that even need to work
Money chapter 56 . 8/25/2014
This story is wonderful. I love the fluff and can't wait to read the sequel :)
HUNGER FOR THE HUNGER GAMES chapter 56 . 8/5/2014
Love this story hate gale to he is just not right for her at all only peeta any way keep up these great story's :) PEETA FAN FOR LIFE
HUNGER FOR THE HUNGER GAMES chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
Love it
Awesome1 chapter 16 . 7/5/2014
Amazing!
AliceCullen0629 chapter 56 . 5/19/2014
good story
KatnissMellarkAndPeetaMellark chapter 22 . 4/6/2014
I had a descustided yet disturbed and pissed off look on my face when gale kissed katinss I was like they dont belong together and chanted peeta peeta peeta in my head
KatnissMellarkAndPeetaMellark chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
So im on chapter 17 10 pages ago I told my self I need to sleep that was at 11:00 its now 12:00 I cant stop reading it soo go so thank you for a good story to read :)