Reviews for Come Back to Me
Ladycaitwolf chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I always thought that Cait and String should be a couple. This works well, kinda like a wake up call to Hawke.
jareya chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Great story. Loved Cait laying down the law... Her strong, protective side came through really well.
Riabhach chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Great fic! Always love you view on String and Cait :D
Bamboozlepig chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Excellent story!
kaidiii chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Great story!:)Well done!
OBXTrekkie chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Sweet piece. I love the good old-fashioned romanticism you bring to your stories. Looks like our String was lucky, sometimes there's no coming back from head injuries. Love the happy ending.
Ms. Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Another great story - or chapter. Any chance it's going to be a two-parter. I'm curious to see if it was someone in particular watching over String. His parents, maybe? Also, thanks for writing about the dangers of riding a motorcycle. Some people don't pay them enough attention on the road. Nice job and looking forward to more.
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Very sweet. If you watch too much Dr. House you know that head injuries are usually much, much less aesthetically pleasing: nausea, etc. But fiction is so much nicer than real life - that's why we read it. So I enjoyed this and always appreciate a happy ending. Keep 'em coming, Robert. Always a pleasure.