Reviews for Second Guessing
MissingFlashpoint chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I just loved this story. The conversations seemed very "Jules and Sam"like.
SuzSeb chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Great post-ep! I hope I can do it as much justice when I get to it.
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Awesome ending 2 a wonderful episode! Can't wait 2 see next weeks episode so I can read ur next story!
PSU93Girl chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
LOVE this! I'm so excited I can start reading these Season 5 stories now that we're getting the episodes here in the US. This was definitely a great way to begin. Really, really well done without being over the top. Great job!
FPfanJAM4 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I loved the episode and u made it better
Sairs J chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
That was beautifully written and an excellent insight ino how Jules and Sam deal with horrible days and it sounds like it was a really bad call. I thought the icecream as part of the ritual and the size of the carton telling about the pain associated with the day.

Their conversation about Raf's decision was well written and Jules' explanation about how hey handled it was perfect.

I thoroughly enjoyed ths and I'm hoping that you are able to write a story following each new episode, because I will be eagerly waiting to read them.

Thanks for sharing.
Sewtunes chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Wow! What a great story! I think you've captured the essence of the post-call debriefing perfectly. I'm blown away by your ability to put into words to describe the team's feelings.
Tirsh chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
There are no words for how much I loved this or frankly for how much I needed it yesterday when I first read it - but I am going to try and find some anyway ;)
First of all, it shall henceforth be known in my head as "the one where Sam and Jules eat their feelings"
And I am GIDDY at the idea of a weekly one-shot jammy goodness CTI_Jenn style!
I LOVE their ritual - so perfect how you described how it came to be and how it had developed and how it is ritualized to the point of what they say and how much they have to eat before they're allowed to talk for real.
Love that Jules' therapy of choice is chocolate with a side of chocolate topped with chocolate - my kind of girl.
This is perfect "safety and professionalism of those four walls " wish we got to see more debriefing goodness on the show.
The whole discussion about him taking the shot was spot on. protocol or not it would be questioned.
LOVED LOVED LOVED everything about his extra big bite - so funny and sweet (and kind of wussy buying extra time like that)
And I'm glad that you explained the whole Raf thing in a way that made sense to Sam and to me because I did kind of think they let him go without fighting for him and you could see that kind of confuzzled Sam in the briefing room. Also love how she switched from back to front to sit in his lap and wrap her legs around him - a small detail but so cute.
And you beautifully set up what we know is to come for Ed - and if you keep writing Jammy goodness like this while TPTB continue to kiss up to Ed - I might just survive the season. It was like having a whole bonus Jam episode to watch! smooches!
Justicerocks chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Aw, this was so cute :) I really liked it.
Trinity Shea chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
this is truly fantastic, i love the idea of you writing a post ep one shot, because this reflected their emotions after thursdays episode.
SYuuri chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This was SO good. Like, so good. I wish they would give us more scenes like that on the show. Oh well, guess that's what fanfiction is for. I liked the ice cream ritual, and in the middle of reading I was thinking I wish I could be a fly on the wall watching them while eating strawberry ice cream. I loved how you brought up the topic of Raf and Sam, cos that was totally what I was thinking- like why didn't they give him time to consider or something.

Excited to know you're gonna attempt to do a post-episode story! Especially since they're most likely gonna be Jammy.
dawnpritchard66 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Wow I love the story ,I ve not seen the episode yet . I can t wait though ,next one please x
pctronics chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Great story and fits with the episode too.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Thank you for this. I SO wish there had been some sort of Jammy moment at the end of that episode. But next week looks promising!
Great story, as always :)
-TM5