Reviews for Bodyguard Redux
heyheyhey chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
omg whats next!
Zuzanny chapter 11 . 11/27/2012
ARGH! What a place to leave it! I want to know what happens next! I hope you can update soon!
F. Jane chapter 11 . 11/22/2012
what happened?! tell meeeeeee
02slittlebaka chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
WHHHHYYYYY!? ugh my gosh this is the worst cliff hanger you could possibly do! Especially since it was Relena who just slumped over :(. Lol as you can see I don't much like the woman. This story is really good so far, unfortunately I have not yet seen the movie that you are loosely basing this off of so I am not too sure how its going to pan out. I still can not believe I didn't find this story sooner cause it's really good.

Update soon please
enjoy your thanksgiving and good luck on your exams
Shminzi chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
ummm. I think something went wrong. Chapter "the kiss" starts like we're missing a lot of info and I noticed that chapter "avoidance" is the exact same chapter as "the kiss"
Rhyanthia chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
Now *that* was cruel. Here I was, enjoying a close scene between Heero and Duo and you have to have someone shoot at them. And then you stop the chapter before we find out which of the ones in that little group got hit with the second bullet. Aargh!

Here's to hoping you update soon. I really would like to know what happens next, before Thanksgiving preferably but ... I know how hard it is to write on demand. _
reader chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
I'm a little confused story wise. This chapter is called the kiss but I see no mention of that in the previous chapters. Is there a chapter missing potentially?
snowdragonct chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
You. Are. Cruel.
A cliffhanger? Seriously? And after you apologized for not posting this sooner?
Hopefully that means you have the next chapter waiting in the wings. Right? Pretty please. *smiles charmingly*
27CansOfTuna chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
Nooooooo if one of them dies or is impaired ill crey so hard, oh my gosh that ending. I will guess its relena or milliardo and not heero or duo.

I liked how duo did grab heeros arm to lead him away from that man, sweet and touching.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
Oh my. This is getting exciting.
wind dancer1981 chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
do your best and have a good time _
Loveless8 chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
whatttttt you stop there! mean authors grumble grumble torchering there reader grumble grumble, but it was awesome. Good work :)
Pikeebo chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
Ohhhhh good chp!

Many little words and body language triggering enough emotions and feelings ... I like that!

OK, so more new pp in the story and Quat hadn't appear yet. Does Trowa know Quat then? Or they don't?

Is Sylvia the stepsister of Heero or something? Could hv made Duo jealous if he didn't know that. Perhaps his flirting with Alex was to make Heero jeaous intead?

And still ... nothing happening to Duo yet? Taking a while now ... Something big should be happening soon then?

Anyway, thanks!
Zmajgoddess chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
Hahaha cute. I loved the ending of that one.
wind dancer1981 chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
glad for the update keep going
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »