Reviews for We Move Through It: Life
Mitzi1958 chapter 22 . 4/18
I think you did a perfect chapter. Her telling Edward was heart breaking, hell most of this story is heart breaking but now I hope it will get better, maybe she will heal now I think the hardest part, well one of the hardest parts of being rape is telling your loved ones esp., your husband/boyfriend because when the victim finally saids it out loud it makes it real, very real. When you keep something that horrible just to yourself you can pretend it didn't really happen. When my niece was murder in May 2010 I had a hard time, a very hard time saying the word murder, I would say the words died, dead but when I finally said murder it made it real very real! Bella has a long way to go but with Edward and the love of her family she will get through this! Emmett and Charlie being police officers and Edward being the husband James has no chance of getting away with this, there is a rock or even a tiny pebble that he can hide that they will not find him!
Mitzi1958 chapter 30 . 4/18
Ok all I will say is right now I HATE Jacob Black! How can he say he loves her when he tricks her so bad! I mean it is like she got raped all over again! Hat a asshole! And than to tell her that two of her children were mistakes, unwanted! If a man friend or even husband had ever said that to me he would be dead or almost dead, I would fear I would put him in the hospital! Jacob better fear that Emmett, Jasper, Carlisle and Edward do not track him down and beat him so bad that he does have to go in the hospital! Poor Edward this is such a tragedy to live through, it can seem where you are swimming and you see the shore and no matter how hard you try you can never reach the shore! Yes he did wrong but he was nowhere responsible for some psycho man that rapes his wife. They do need to go to consuling esp., Bella.

You are so great at writing!
cuteascherries chapter 40 . 12/25/2014
: )
vivalarye chapter 40 . 8/19/2014
ooh man, loved ths story, and all the ups and downs. so realistic. thanks for sharing!
lin2502 chapter 40 . 6/27/2014
fantastic story thank you
CandyCentric chapter 39 . 6/9/2014
I absolutely adored this story :)
fande chapter 40 . 6/1/2014
merci pour cette belle histoire. je trouve juste dommage que la soirée edward/jane ne soit pas mieux exploiter. savoir exactement comment edward en ai venue à tromper bella hors l'excuse du "j'avais bu". qui à abordé l'autre ? ce qu'ils se sont dit ? où ont-ils concluent ? était-ce juste une fois et edward à tout de suite repris ses esprits ou plusieurs fois dans la nuit ? et justement quel à était le ressenti d'edward pendant et même juste après ? le fait qu'il avait bu lui as-t'il fait complètement oublier sa femme ou le faisait-il en se disant que bella ne le serait jamais ? tout çà expliquer dans un flash back ...je pense que ça nous aurait mieux fait comprendre son erreur. si tu pouvais me répondre à toutes ses questions ça serai juste trop génial merci même si tu ne peux ou ne veux pas merci pour cette histoire
secretlyyobsessed chapter 40 . 5/3/2014
So, I "binge-read" this entire story today. And it was so so so so good! I was literally on edge the entire time wanting to know if they were going to make it work. I loved everything and your style of writing is great. I really enjoyed it and maybe I should have reviewed every chapter, but I couldn't break away. I normally don't review anything I read, but I just felt like I should let you know how much I really enjoyed reading this, because I reeaallllyyyyy enjoyed it!
Kickinl8tr chapter 40 . 4/20/2014
I'm surprised this one doesn't have more reviews. Not kidding I don't know how they got through all that. I see where Bella was coming from on not reporting but she has three daughters how could she not. That was probably the hardest thing I had to deal with in the story.
cejsmom chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I just finished rereading your story and loved it even more the second time around. There's just something about this family - esp Edward and Bella - that I love. You've given them a ton of dimension and real aspects to their life which make them easy to love I guess. What happened to them, what happens to them and how they get through it was a testament to their love for each other. You didn't hold back with their emotions and it worked brilliantly.
pauleen chapter 27 . 2/1/2014
Sorry for not reviewing on some chapters. Heavey tjings happened, and bella is so so strong through it all. The love and support from family is great. But her and edward are even better. Their love is unique and indestructibl,. Again thanks for such an overwhelmig story,
pauleen chapter 17 . 2/1/2014
That james guy is a creepy one.
pauleen chapter 13 . 2/1/2014
Im glad esward has the smarts to continue to look for other options while bella is alright with his stay there. But he still has to put her first and protect from his pass f-up. I also liked by him coming home early made bella feel special.
pauleen chapter 12 . 2/1/2014
Some people just cant catch a break. I do believe that bella feel edward can keep his job and she'll still trust him with jane working there. But when it is actually happening day in and day out. Will her she still feel the same?
pauleen chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
Yep. I love the silly loving family moments. I love that Lucy is just one of the gang.