Reviews for We Move Through It: Life
Narges chapter 20 . 8/9
I think the ending of this chapter is good too.
Narges chapter 18 . 8/9
Good chapter. But they still should tell Charlie. I would.
Narges chapter 16 . 8/9
He is giving me the chills. They should call Charlie.
Narges chapter 15 . 8/9
Don't mind them. The story is good :)
Narges chapter 13 . 8/9
He is doing the right thing. When someone tries to disturb your life, the best thing is to cut them completely off your life.
Narges chapter 11 . 8/9
I like this :)
AceSunshine chapter 40 . 5/10
Really enjoyed your story. Thanks so much for sharing your story.
AceSunshine chapter 4 . 5/8
Don't know how I have not read this story. This chapter had me holding my breath and snot sobbing. I love a good cheatward fix, but this is the first time I have read an honest portrayal of the aftermath of cheating.
It is not pretty. Great story.
westosobear chapter 40 . 5/5
Read the entire story over two days. It was wonderful. Thank you for sharing your talent on FF.
Mitzi1958 chapter 22 . 4/18
I think you did a perfect chapter. Her telling Edward was heart breaking, hell most of this story is heart breaking but now I hope it will get better, maybe she will heal now I think the hardest part, well one of the hardest parts of being rape is telling your loved ones esp., your husband/boyfriend because when the victim finally saids it out loud it makes it real, very real. When you keep something that horrible just to yourself you can pretend it didn't really happen. When my niece was murder in May 2010 I had a hard time, a very hard time saying the word murder, I would say the words died, dead but when I finally said murder it made it real very real! Bella has a long way to go but with Edward and the love of her family she will get through this! Emmett and Charlie being police officers and Edward being the husband James has no chance of getting away with this, there is a rock or even a tiny pebble that he can hide that they will not find him!
Mitzi1958 chapter 30 . 4/18
Ok all I will say is right now I HATE Jacob Black! How can he say he loves her when he tricks her so bad! I mean it is like she got raped all over again! Hat a asshole! And than to tell her that two of her children were mistakes, unwanted! If a man friend or even husband had ever said that to me he would be dead or almost dead, I would fear I would put him in the hospital! Jacob better fear that Emmett, Jasper, Carlisle and Edward do not track him down and beat him so bad that he does have to go in the hospital! Poor Edward this is such a tragedy to live through, it can seem where you are swimming and you see the shore and no matter how hard you try you can never reach the shore! Yes he did wrong but he was nowhere responsible for some psycho man that rapes his wife. They do need to go to consuling esp., Bella.

You are so great at writing!
cuteascherries chapter 40 . 12/25/2014
: )
vivalarye chapter 40 . 8/19/2014
ooh man, loved ths story, and all the ups and downs. so realistic. thanks for sharing!
lin2502 chapter 40 . 6/27/2014
fantastic story thank you
CandyCentric chapter 39 . 6/9/2014
I absolutely adored this story :)