Reviews for Dream siders
forever122 chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
I feel like Gin might be transported... Poor Polly! Don't think thaqt Nancy. You did the best you could. This chapter is short?! Not at all!
forever122 chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
What is going on here?!
Bookgal7 chapter 9 . 5/4/2014
Please continue the story. Pretty please? I want to see where it goes. See yaz soon!
forever122 chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
This is interesting... Sorry I haven't reviewed because I only just now realized you updated.
Bookgal7 chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
Lolz! I loved how Marina reacted to being catched up to speed ( exactly how I would react...) Keep it up! I would really like to read some more before my break ends! See yaz!
Fallen heavens chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
please update soon! i love this story i have always wandered what would happen if things like this happened. please your my role model i adore writing storys like this but i havent got the guts to post any yet. (hangs head in shame)
Guest chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
I love it!
Everyday is a Monday chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
I liked it! Nice and long, with a twist of anger from Yamamoto who, usually, doesn't get that peeved.
fsj101 chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Rukia ended up in a house with four bunnies. Its almost paradise! Yay, chappies everywhere!
fsj101 chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Very creepy! Brrr... Poor Bradley! I love the plot behind this story! Its so unique and well thought of! Also, your writing is quick and easy, so the action is quite enjoyable! Cant wait to read more!
Ice Prince Hitsugaya chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
Oh man...Toshiro and Rangiku in prison is both a sad and hilarious sight. XD And btw, if I'm not mistaken Nancy introduced Rukia to Danny in her alias name, but now she's just calling her Rukia in front of him. / Just thought I'd bring that up. ;) Anyway, this is another really good chapter. I think things in all three worlds are getting quite interesting. XD
Ice Prince Hitsugaya chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
Yet another good chapter. ;) Though I've noticed a few spelling errors here and there, its still fine. I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll do with Toshiro and Rangiku now that they're in the Real World. Btw, I think it would be an interesting addition if even in the Real World, the Hogyoku was still active within Rukia. This way it could tie in a danger of having Rukia in our world for too long.
Ice Prince Hitsugaya chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Indeed it shall get even crazier. XD This is just getting better and better. Aizen searching for Rukia and trying to convert Ichigo. Urahara basically figuring out what happened and getting the plan together to save Ichigo. ;D You've got some really good twists and changes, I really like them.
Ice Prince Hitsugaya chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Oh. Interesting. :) I'm glad I finally got back to reading this, it's got me very interested in what will happen next.
forever122 chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
Please continue. This is good. I like that you continue your stories while some others dont and you update frequently. Continue with the good work.