Reviews for Philbatious
Guest chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
Cause ur my fav author and I love this story I made a pic collage on this book. My username is UnicornIsis12 on the app plz look and say if I did a good job it would mean a lot.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
Plz update! I luv ur stories!
LisaBriley chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
Please update! The suspense is killing me! Why can't Oswald leave Splash Mountain!$
MickeyMagic7 chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
No no no no no no no! It CANNOT end there! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue! :'( I really wanna see what you're planning! Btw, Philby's awesome so...yeah, nice job. Now I won't take up anymore time so you can continue!
KingdomKeepersForever13 chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
Sooooooo goooooood! :)
PrincessWilla101 chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
make a 7th that's an order! soldier!
PrincessWilla101 chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Congrats! Tell me how it goes!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Please update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter! And yes! You should make another story, as long as you still update the ones you already have
Hater4motovater5 chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Plllleeeeaasse make chapter 6 soon!
DisneyMagic21 chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
Yes, write another story, I love your stories!
JJ chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
First, please update! I love your stories. Second, I once saw a person who had 96 stories, so you don't have to many. But in my opinion, I think that you should finish the stories that you have already started and THEN make new ones. I read ALL of your stories and I get really disappointed when you don't update and just start a new one. BTW Charlie and Maybeck are my fav characters too!
ImagineBelieveLove chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
I don't think you have too many stories, as long as you don't forget about some of the good ones. *cough, We will cough, be alone cough, together, cough* BTW, I'm so excited that you get to perform at Disney World! EPIC!:)
her-eyes-fiery-pinpricks chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
I would definitely like to see more from you, but that's me. What about you?
A KK multi-chap, an HP oneshot, my stuff on another site's and my constant planning for other stories is enough for me. I feel that my stories that are in progress don't get enough love and care if I do more than I need.
Then again, that's me. Slow-writing me. Enough about moi.
You've shown that you can do a lot and still write fantastically. I'm estatic whenever I get an update email for your stuff (especially DHI Next Gen ;P) Soooo...do YOU wanna publish it? I would certainly love if you did :)
AND: AHHH! That's awesome! Good luck! :)
Pandapuppy chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Have fun in Disney land ! :) oh and YES you should post that one you want to I would SO read it :D
disneykk chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
cool i just went to disney on tuesday my dad works there and yes you should write a new story i love all of your stories make a one-shot!