Reviews for Vulcan Tachycardia
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Awesome!
Doni chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Damn funny and a bit hot. ;)
Crack Muse chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
JIIIIIIIIM! Just (Heart) He's ARGH so fucking moronic.

And threesome fic too? YES. I want more of this. And Madness. More of it all. You must!

Lol Spock not wanting to go into Jim's quarters. To be fair, I'd be suspicious of his quaters too. I'm betting they're not clean either!

Heehee They're so bitchy with each other. Nice Sulu comment (and poor Sulu for being in the firing line like that).

Ooh, Uhura has a date? I'm very invested in all of you versions of Spock McCoy and Jim. I love the way you write all of the characters.

Lol Jim, No one will tell you, becausethen it won't be a secret, and you'll say something stupid and Nyota will kill you. :D

I love how Spock can just ignore the shit out of Jim sometimes. It's slightly awe inspriing as well I guess. he's just used to tuning him out.

"It's like having a fucking cat," - TOO FUCKING RIGHT! THAT'S ONE OF THE REASONS YOU LIKE HIM!

Made a wager you say? Well spill!

I love how Jim pays attention but doesn't. He's very much a kid in this aspect 'keep going, I'm list - wonder what this button does - ening.'

heehee Jim's totally led by his dick, and it's awesome. In a way, it's one of the reasons why I hink he's a perfect match for these two, They can keep him occupied. At least when one's exhausted, the other one can take over! Mind you, that involves prying Spock away from McCoy, and they have some fucked up kinky sex shit that seems to be amazing in Spock's book at least. That said, I wouldn't turn down sex with Urban's McCoy, and anyone who would is frankly, a fucking idiot.

Yes Jim, he's going to tie him up and fuck him...what part of restraints did you not get? heehee!

...

Waitaminute... You not going to show the sex are you? DAMN YOU!

YAY, McCoy. Yes I love him more than the other, I'm not averse to admitting that I totally play favourites.

Aww, Poor Jim in a way there, but then, Bones is highly sexualised, and he doesn't connect with Leonard on the same level that Spock does. They have a different dynamic, and it's okay, but of course he'll notice the different behaviour. That's kinda normal. The same way that Spock would notice the different behaviors Bones has with Jim. It did however, give me a split second of 'Jim just wants a cuddle sometimes' Which after the thought, made me question my logic.

But fuck me, I love to read about bones and Spock kissing, because the visual you create in my mind is... fucking yum.

Awww, all McCoy wants to do is have his shower and Jim's freaking out. Spock *Appears* to be fine though, so why's the tricorder kicking off?

Okay, Jim's cute when he worries, and he's still an idiot. But cute.

I love how Spock's suh a bastard all the fucking time, but it's so endearing. and this is why they al work together, They don't change how they are with each other. they're the same, and it's just *sigh*. It's fucking beautiful. One of the reasons I love the gen fic too.

Mmmm, they're all delicious and edgy and the way Bones just manhandles Spock is hot.

I need more of this. Do more of this.

I mean it, this was exactly what I've been craving the last few months!

There's a reason this threesome has made people sit up and take notice :P
Kim chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
So glad to see you still write some K/S and this is perfect-love the verbal sparing that those three get into and enjoyed Bones being the one in charge for a change. If you wanted to continue it I, for one would read it.
arcadii chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
You know I love Jim and Spock. Then you taught me to love Leonard and Spock and on occasion Jim, Spock and Leonard, but it isn't fair after teaching me all of that to go and end the story before it gets to the really good part! Jim being goofy and thinking an obviously, perfectly healthy Vulcan is ready to start pushing up space-daisy's is a hoot and a half, but to promise Bones tying up Spock to have his very wicked way with him with the added bonus of Jim watching and ending it before we get there is just very, very wrong! I loved it even though I'm going to go over here and have a little pout! :)
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Bones doesn't give a damn! PFFT
Oh these three are hilarious!
Forte
randomhoodie15 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I love you lol you write the best star trek fics it's awesome :)
GlassAngel chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Nooooo why does it end there D:

Loved every bit of this, though. I don't read K/S/M too often, but usually it's for their dynamics getting that much more fun, and they were all perfect in this. Jim being silly was hilarious (wow, he's such a tricorder expert), as were his attempts at getting Spock and Bones to pay attention to him - seemed like he was a little on the outside of the relationship in this, which was interesting. And all the little details about their relationship were great, like the bet and storage closets and McCoy's room temperature and kissing. Reeeeaaaaally liked this.