Reviews for Kung Food Fighting
detectivejigsaw chapter 1 . 1/23
YES! Justice for the Cabbage Merchant!

...By the way, is your husband by chance named Andrew? Just curious.
Juiji chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This is a great story! You should add some more chapters to this!
k chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Haha! Aang must carry the anti-green song then
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
funny. LOL
I.walk.in.air chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
What a read! spontaneous intriguing and completely enjoyable. I just finally read a story that wasn't rushed and was laughing away. I enjoyed every bit. Thank you for those humorous story
Digi-fanCatt chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This is the BEST cabbage story I've ever read. No wonder it's at the top of most favorite cabbage merchant stories.
evmantheawesome chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Good show, good show!
Sokka aka Wang Fire chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Hahahah I've never looked at the cabbage merchant quite like that. That was hilarious!
Newtinmpls chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I only know the last avatar from observing bits when my husband went scouring Blockbusters to rent the entire series - but I like this character, and I like the idea of "wood" bending.
Oh I am Slain chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This was quite a fun read and surprisingly well thought-out. I did not expect the concept to go beyond a few words of entertaining silliness; there's depth to this story and everything is still so plausible. This story is now part of canon in my head. I would love to see you write more drabbles / short stories of this style. Cheers!
SpaceHead3 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
That was awesome!
mysterygirl159 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Wow. This is cool! I like the foodbending idea. Nice..! This is by far the best cabbage merchant fic I've ever read.. :D
HumbleOpinion1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
It was a good concept and a good story. I liked the way you developed the cabbage merchant into something more than comic relief. Aang seemed pretty close to canon. He'd want to make amends, perhaps, but he is still a kid and would probably be sheepish about it.
The notion seemed a bit strange at first, but you developed it well.
Loopy777 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Heh, very well done farce. You gave me the chuckles throughout the story, and the idea and mythology of "Foodbending" was actually very well thought out despite its silly nature. Aang's "cameo" at the end was a great touch, and I love how Aahn Dru could tell he was around even though he hadn't actually seen the damning evidence.

Orzo was a pretty neat creation, too. He kind of reminded of Treebeard in the way he was described, but was a good twist on the old Talking Tree Mentor idea. I really liked how casual and sardonic his asides could be, despite being an Immortal and Other Worldly Spirit.
emletish chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This is just so fabulous beyond words! witty, quirky and sweet. it breathes new life into cabbage man! the final line just tickles my funny bone! Poor Aahn Dru, to be constantly plagued by that pesky Avatar!

well done!