Reviews for Kung Food Fighting
I like the play on words. Andrew controls foodbending
91Silver chapter 1 . 6/25
This is brilliant. Hilarius, but brilliant.
detectivejigsaw chapter 1 . 1/23
YES! Justice for the Cabbage Merchant!

...By the way, is your husband by chance named Andrew? Just curious.
Juiji chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This is a great story! You should add some more chapters to this!
k chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Haha! Aang must carry the anti-green song then
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
funny. LOL
I.walk.in.air chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
What a read! spontaneous intriguing and completely enjoyable. I just finally read a story that wasn't rushed and was laughing away. I enjoyed every bit. Thank you for those humorous story
Digi-fanCatt chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This is the BEST cabbage story I've ever read. No wonder it's at the top of most favorite cabbage merchant stories.
evmantheawesome chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Good show, good show!
Sokka aka Wang Fire chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Hahahah I've never looked at the cabbage merchant quite like that. That was hilarious!
Newtinmpls chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I only know the last avatar from observing bits when my husband went scouring Blockbusters to rent the entire series - but I like this character, and I like the idea of "wood" bending.
Oh I am Slain chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This was quite a fun read and surprisingly well thought-out. I did not expect the concept to go beyond a few words of entertaining silliness; there's depth to this story and everything is still so plausible. This story is now part of canon in my head. I would love to see you write more drabbles / short stories of this style. Cheers!
SpaceHead3 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
That was awesome!
mysterygirl159 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Wow. This is cool! I like the foodbending idea. Nice..! This is by far the best cabbage merchant fic I've ever read.. :D
HumbleOpinion1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
It was a good concept and a good story. I liked the way you developed the cabbage merchant into something more than comic relief. Aang seemed pretty close to canon. He'd want to make amends, perhaps, but he is still a kid and would probably be sheepish about it.
The notion seemed a bit strange at first, but you developed it well.