Reviews for To Death and Glory
OceanSparks chapter 70 . 8/25
This should totally be made into a book!
Shadow chapter 70 . 6/30
Not that I am complaining I love your story so much
Shadow chapter 70 . 6/30
Why is there no celebration sex at the end Dx
TheDestructiveDemigod chapter 70 . 4/7
If I was Flanagan I’d publish this bad boy and give you credit and money. This is some professional author level stuff. Great plot, fits with the series, and to top it all off, a damn good writer. Excellent work!
angelfox700 chapter 70 . 3/6
Absolutely wonderful story! kept me on the edge of my seat.
Ryan chapter 70 . 11/6/2017
This story is better than Flanagan himself could have written, a truly amazing book.
DoktorDalek chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
That was SO GOOD!
bigfootsmall chapter 70 . 8/12/2017
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Your characters were on point throughout the whole story, and your sense of humor mirrored that of the series perfectly. I loved your elegant writing style and clever wit. You are an amazing writer and I applaud your dedication to seeing this story through. I've had a difficult time with life for a while and your story was a much needed distraction from my cruel reality, so I thank you.
Winged Serpent of Light - BOTM chapter 70 . 8/6/2017
*Screams and cries because the world is a beautiful place and so is this fanfiction and I never wanted it to end*
But really, thank you for the fanfiction I would happily replace Book 12 with.
Thank you.
-Winged Serpent of Light / Bringer of the Morrow
WillTreaty532 chapter 70 . 7/25/2017
This is the best thing I have ever READ! I love this so much! U ended just like John Flanagan would
Guest chapter 70 . 7/16/2017
Will: Hey Crowley wanna ride Abelard?!
Crowley: Sure!
Will: His code is permettez moi
Crowley: OK!
One month later...
Crowley: Look Papa I'm riding Abelard
Halt: WILL! YOU SHALL PAY FOR THIS!
Will: *chuckles while running for his life*
Guest chapter 69 . 7/16/2017
Ahhhh little Crowley saved Halt. YOU ARE DA BEST RANGER EVER! FEW SAVE HALT BUT A FOUR YEAR OLD DID!
Guest chapter 38 . 7/16/2017
*Dies with laughter* OK I love how Gilan is afraid of spiders!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/15/2017
I know I'm horrible! Is it bad I want Halt to be beaten up? Not Crowley though he is adorable and doesn't deserve it! But somehow I want my favorite character to be beaten up? What is life anymore?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2017
The wound got poison in it? Idk
1,019 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »