Reviews for To Death and Glory
Ryan chapter 70 . 11/6
This story is better than Flanagan himself could have written, a truly amazing book.
DoktorDalek chapter 1 . 11/3
That was SO GOOD!
bigfootsmall chapter 70 . 8/12
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Your characters were on point throughout the whole story, and your sense of humor mirrored that of the series perfectly. I loved your elegant writing style and clever wit. You are an amazing writer and I applaud your dedication to seeing this story through. I've had a difficult time with life for a while and your story was a much needed distraction from my cruel reality, so I thank you.
Winged Serpent of Light - BOTM chapter 70 . 8/6
*Screams and cries because the world is a beautiful place and so is this fanfiction and I never wanted it to end*
But really, thank you for the fanfiction I would happily replace Book 12 with.
Thank you.
-Winged Serpent of Light / Bringer of the Morrow
WillTreaty532 chapter 70 . 7/25
This is the best thing I have ever READ! I love this so much! U ended just like John Flanagan would
Will: Hey Crowley wanna ride Abelard?!
Crowley: Sure!
Will: His code is permettez moi
Crowley: OK!
One month later...
Crowley: Look Papa I'm riding Abelard
Halt: WILL! YOU SHALL PAY FOR THIS!
Will: *chuckles while running for his life*
Ahhhh little Crowley saved Halt. YOU ARE DA BEST RANGER EVER! FEW SAVE HALT BUT A FOUR YEAR OLD DID!
*Dies with laughter* OK I love how Gilan is afraid of spiders!
I know I'm horrible! Is it bad I want Halt to be beaten up? Not Crowley though he is adorable and doesn't deserve it! But somehow I want my favorite character to be beaten up? What is life anymore?
The wound got poison in it? Idk
Mordenit chapter 19 . 7/13
Am I the only one who absolutly hates Crowley, the kid that is?
Alex chapter 21 . 6/17
Gay is yay until the gay is preying on the straight
PilindielTheElf chapter 70 . 6/15
Great story!
ElectraJames chapter 70 . 5/10
Wow... I don't think I have ever read such a long story so quickly before... I started yesterday. It was a really good story, and I am sad to see it end. At the the beginning of that epilogue part it sounded like Will was dead, an my immediate thought was "No, you didn't!" Followed by ideas for how I could make you suffer :P but you lucked out by having a very sweet ending.
But I started thinking... I don't believe that Will got out of that experience without a lot of mental scars... would it be possible to convince you to write a sequel where we see some of the repercussions of his ordeal? I would love to read that... but even if you decide to not do that, this story had a really great ending, and I think I will check if you have any other great stories written, since I greatly enjoy both your great story-writing skills and your writing style.
Well, I think that was everything I had to say. All in all a great story I really enjoyed.
KidOtaku chapter 70 . 4/29
Ahhh, this was a good read. Thanks for this!
1,014 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »