Reviews for Aftermath
Bekka0405 chapter 8 . 10/24
What an awesome story, I am very intrigued with these characters as you have written them. I especially enjoy the way that you have come at all angles of this from her mom and her brothers to her girlfriend/lover it's been amazing.
Thanks for sharing!
I found this sequel by accident, and sat down to continue what had been a great first part. This is just as good and I know you said life gets in the way but don't let life take over step back take a breathe and carry-on with your story, it's too good to let go! I just wish I could write I have stories in my head but they get lost whenever I try to write them down, or they make me sound like a 10yr old I'm not very eloquent! chapter 1 . 4/20
Please look for your muse and return to this story. I finished but looked around to see what else you were working on. These are two good stories and they deserve your finesse to complete them. Please return!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
Pretty good, so are you ever going to finish this story?
Xenagabbyrizzilsles chapter 8 . 5/6/2015
To bad this was never finished...was a great story... Boo for leaving it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Why do you write all these stories and not complete them. What's the purpose. This and Collision are amazing stories Please finish.
Thepark chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
Wow I hope that you haven't abandoned this story it has a great plot chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
Please continue this story. Good things going on. Not the typical story. Please don't let this story drop.
momo29051 chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
I hope than you finish writing this story I really love it
Oracleismyname chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
This is such a great story, I wish you would write some more.
killie 64 chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
I know this isn't going to make much difference, being that it is almost 12 mths since you last posted, but you really need to finish this ff. This has been a captivating and intriguing story and I feel there is still so much left to tell. Hoping beyond hope that you decide to finish this ff. Cheers ;)
matilda22 chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
I love this story, would love to read me. Update soon!
Ontheroadtonowhere chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Such an amazing story, I so hope you will continue.
Oracle290969 chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
Great story, hope you might update it soon
rizzlescalzonafic chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
Love this story. Please update soon if you can.