Reviews for Doppelgangers!
Cronomon chapter 26 . 11/15/2012
CHIHAYAMADARA SHIPPING!

And yet... Chihaya states that her songs are her boyfriend? Chihaya, let loose a little... Madara called you sweet and he's pretty cool (read as: hopeless talentless hilarious little flirt) here. At the least, don't go crazy if you get low scores at karaoke and proceed to spend hours there trying to impress him. Short and sweet chapter here :3 Looking forward to the next one!
Cronomon chapter 25 . 10/25/2012
Babies and marriage. Wait, what? So many Naruto feels despite there apparently being no Naruto characters. Ah well. I'm uh... kinda confused. But that's okay! I'll accept the confusion because I like this fic! EXTREME!
Cronomon chapter 24 . 10/25/2012
Not sure if it's still alright for me to read things when there're inside jokes I don't understand... But there're Idolmaster characters so whatever. Yes, MuraMako, in fact, several guys like you. Ami, I am not judging you at all for taking someone to a dark corner to stare at him. I think that might've made me like you even more, actually. And... yeah. Guess I'll go on to the next chapter, too.
Cronomon chapter 23 . 10/25/2012
Okay, forget everything I said before, THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER. It was so funny, so awesome, and that self-insert of yours was one of the best things I'd ever read. There were way too many hilarious lines for me to quote, and XenoMako is so freaking adorable around crabs and IdolMako is so adorable in general and this fic gives me so many feels I can't even-

... yeah. I knew the Makoto chapter would be awesome. Nice job ;3
Cronomon chapter 22 . 10/24/2012
ORPHANAGE COFFEE SHOP! Epic combo right there. Yayoi's adorable no matter where or what series she's in. And, you know, this entire chapter just filled me with warm fuzzy feels on the inside. I can't stop grinning! It's too cute! But then it's sad again because you remember AGAIN that the Xeno people have to leave! I look forward to Makoto's extra long chapter :3 I just know it'll be awesome.
Cronomon chapter 21 . 10/21/2012
Aww yeah, Doppels!Miki, Takane, and Hibiki aren't leaving! Hibiki is hands down my favorite idol so this chapter was just full of ridiculously awesomeness. I especially loved the way you wrote her accent. And for once a pair of twins had a sorta-kinda-argument/disagreement about something... animals, of all things. But it's all good 'cause they made up in the end! I love how everyone's becoming so close to her twin, it's just so adorable. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Cronomon chapter 20 . 10/19/2012
Gahh the ending was so sad! XenoAzu can't die again! That's depressing! That's too depressing! Especially after she made friends with Idol!Azusa. Yeah, I was getting suspicious about The Restaurant and wondering if it was like a giant reference to something... and it was. Cool stuff, bro :3 Azusa was always one of my favorites, both in Xenoglossia and the regular series, so this chapter itself was adorable. Until the end. Well, looking forward to the next one!
Cronomon chapter 19 . 10/13/2012
Gahh, that was so cute! Like, the only other person Iori can be nice to besides Yayoi is herself! Which makes sense, even though it's not exactly herself, but it's so cute and this chapter actually reminded me that eventually the Xeno characters have to go back to their own world... Iori and Iori really are awesome and brilliant and perfect, though...

But someday, I, too, will play a game with somebody in which we may only use one word to describe ourselves. Although I get the feeling that will backfire somehow...
Cronomon chapter 18 . 10/7/2012
"Charades is childish but Haruka likes it so I'll do it" is pretty much how I interpreted the first couple of sentences. But really, Haruka's pretty amazing to be able to guess something as obscure as a siren. I actually adore the interactions between AoMako and MuraMako. AoMako is absolutely hilarious. "A GIANT EXPLODING BOX OF INFLATABLE MIGRAINS SEWN INTO A WOMAN'S BREAST!" "... Sure."

Ba dum pssh. So yeah. Looking forward to the next chapter :3
Cronomon chapter 17 . 10/7/2012
Jesus, Chihaya, everyone else chooses stuff like stars and penguins and you pick shooting someone? :3 Amazing-chan and Sexy-chan are being awesome, and everyone else is like "what the heck?" except for XenoMami who ever so kindly says, "You were close." Demon General was epic, too, and I actually quite adore Ganaha.
Cronomon chapter 16 . 10/4/2012
YES SEXY-CHAN AND AMAZING-CHAN NEVER LOSE YOUR AWESOME GUESSES! And then Idol!Miki being amazing. "Are you a Forehead-chan this time?" Like she's actually getting impatient and expecting Iori to say "yes, I am in fact a Forehead-chan this time." Instead there was an epic argument. "You're annoying!" "Cool, that's what I wanted." And Iori and MuraMako's argument! "Are you annoying? Are you stupid?" "I'm not stupid!"

Iori, you are too perfect. And anyone speaking to MuraMako is perfect as well. "You looked so cool while acting it out, no one wanted to interrupt." Now then. Yes, Demon General! Be awesome! Be epic! I look forward to the next chapter :3
Cronomon chapter 15 . 10/4/2012
"An idiot?" Oh, BURN! Nice one, MuraMako! But honestly, guys, how could you NOT have guessed what Iori was? I mean, she's so obviously perfect it had to be perfection. The game idea was awesome! And Idol!Yayoi and XenoYayoi's conversation! And Yayoi being all "Iori, show everyone how nice you are!" and Iori's all "I'm only nice to people I like..." *blush* "Like you." I actually choked a little when I read that, and then I started laughing so much my cat got scared. Awesome job! Completely awesome!
Cronomon chapter 14 . 10/2/2012
KOTORI HAS A TWIN TOO! Except... not? What is happening in the world. Oh, Kotori, you're just so tired of being left out of all the fun, aren't you? At least you got a chapter dedicated to you and your... twin. On the upside, there's a party. Have fun at the party, Kotori! Where, you know, everyone and their twins will be. Hanging out. Having fun. With each other. 'Cause they all have twins. Well. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Cronomon chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
Aquarium. Shopping. SHOPPING AT THE AQUARIUM. It's the answer to everything. Miki and Miki really would get along... They're both chill, they can sleep literally anywhere, they eat like a dozen onigiri a day... Yeah. Miki's pretty awesome. Miki and Miki. Hoshii. Miki. I dunno. There seems to be another chapter. Onward!
Cronomon chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
The best part for me was Idol!Ritsuko actually responding to "Demon General". I don't remember much of XenoRitsu but I'm pretty sure she was a lot more relaxed than Idol!Ritsuko. That's what made the whole spa thing so entertaining to read. Demon General's all "nah..." and XenoRitsu's all "yeah... ;3" and Demon General's all "... fine." And then they both had a good time! Yaay! Now the only ones left are... Miki and Hibiki, I think. Unless Hibiki already had her chapter earlier, with the whole cooking Okinawa dishes thing. So... just Miki? Let's see.