Reviews for Amor Ex Machina
Adelorien chapter 4 . 9/27/2016
Ohh, great story so far! Hopefully this isn't a dead fic. Can't wait until the update-if you decide to continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/9/2016
Booo you killed Malik?! So mean lol
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2016
I know, it's useless, since this story is most likely dead and buried, yet I want to say: Please continue. Just to let you know.
ALIENmantis chapter 4 . 3/4/2015
This story has so much potential, I hope that will you comtinue one day :-)
LoveandScience chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
Angst intensifying each chapter. Poor Adam *more hugs for the lovable cyborg* I like the idea of Protective!Pritchard. Argh I like this story so much, I hope you finish it one day :)
LoveandScience chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Aw, Adam. That was so mean of Pritchard. I know the feeling of thinking fondly about someone and then it turns out they say horrible things about you and maybe hate you or something. *gives Adam a big hug* Great chapter
ChernobylKrigare chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
I hope you write more for this.
ladyamen chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
oh damn, dont tell me you gonna stop! all this anger is so fantastic and so in character it would be a crime not to finish it
Casey Wolfe chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
Great start. I see it's been a while since you've updated but I'd sure like to see more. :D
harinezumiko chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
Oh my, this is incredible! I love your prose, keep testing that vocabulary. The characters' dialogue is all spot-on, some amazing bits of characterisation, and I honestly don't know where to start or finish in my praise because goddammit, you have it all going on here! I guess another hiatus hit, but I do hope you choose to continue this at some point because you have a compelling plot and I'm desperate to see where it goes...
Kol Kol Russia chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
I just recently started to play Deus Ex, and I'm loving it. So, I looked for some fanfiction and came across this. I love it to pieces! Your writing is impeccablely captivating, and I adore your style. It'd be highly appreciated if you continued to write this.
Pitbull Almighty chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
I'm loving this! Please say you'll be posting more? You're literate style is superb and your descriptions and playthroughs are just so in-character, it makes me happy inside 3
BeepSmile chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Just read what you have done so far. I love how human you make them, especially the bit with the beautiful melancholy of being awake at 3-6 am ish.
Hermi-ko chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
AWESOME! I was strangely attracted to the augmented foetus we see at the end of the Sarif Ending, and here it is. And Megan Reed is behind all that. WOW. Next chapter soon, pretty please? Thanks.
*Hermi-kô***
Hermi-ko chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
I am reading this, I like it very much, and I just want to say that Sarif using the same lines as Jensen for Pritchard makes me think than the head of cyber security went to complain to his boss. Anyway, great so far, and I love all the new words I discover along the way.
*Hermi-kô***