Reviews for Seeing the Brighter Side
SuperSOULEATERLOVER chapter 1 . 6/21
I need Mooooooore please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pretty please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please!
This was so wonderful and perfect, thank you for writing it!
Sin of the Fallen chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Cute. Quite cute.
tinabug chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
i love this. its very well written
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This is an interesting interpretation of what might have happened, and I like the way you wrote both Kagome and Light. It's a rather unique pairing, I must say, although I find myself quite liking it. This is a well written story; thanks for the read.
angelofdeath8254 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Nice story :) It's finally nice to see Light get some sort of semi-happy ending :)
Bloodcherry chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Hell yeah! First story I see with this theme, and I truly like it! I noticed this when I saw the anime and I really did think the new shinigami was Light XD Even though it's not something they say... Anyway, this is written very well, it kept me hanging onto every word and I liked how you played everything out. The characters where... well, in character *laughs* and overall, this is great! Thank you for a great read! *wink* Keep up the great stories!
Have a great day,
Bloodcherry
Applejax XD chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
awww, that was sweet XD
Suzume Batchii Taichi chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Epic Thumbs up! I believe that Shinigami is Light as well! I love Kagome Light pairings this is the first I've seen any one us Shini-Light!

Congrats! C :