Reviews for As Far As The Eye Can See
I love your stories (especially Fight to survive) and your writing style.
I've read "Silent her with my tongue" by Rev Kurame (1st place on admira 'Shakespeare' contest).
I was thinking if you can read and get some inspiration for another of your story. That Bulma and Vegeta characters are very interesting...
And, thank you for your hard work
marykizate chapter 1 . 1/24
Good story!
crazyfan17 chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
This is surprisingly well written. At first i thought it was going to be one of those stupid rape stories but it was good. I really love your Vegata and Bulma. :)
Mars chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Omg! You wrote it! Fit it right in!
Love Vejiita chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Hi,

1st of all I would like to thank you for such a good and creative story, I really liked and I wonder if could I have your permission of translating into Spanish? and posted here in Fanfiction.

Thanks
Karma's Slave chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I love this one-shot! i simply cant tell you the number of times I've read again and again. I would love read an aftermath to this piece. i'm curious to see how Bulma and Vegeta react to each other now after this encounter when they find themselves back on Earth.
Tin chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Somehow, that last statement was more like "Vegeta came with sperms, took my virginity and left with a part of my heart." :))))
smothchap chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Nice little snlpet of lemon!
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I just wanted to say I really enjoyed your story !
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I love it!
Lady Eruanna of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Abridged. Hands down, no questions asked... loved it! xp Best one shot I've ever read. this is so on my favorite list!
nancy103 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Fantastic one shot! Very well written and I just loved their interaction.
SexySade chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
DBZA lol! I loved it, it was a great one shot!
Silent Uke Fuu chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I have a feeling this beginning was inspired by DBZ Abridged. xD
NitemarWalker chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
You saw abridged didn't you hays naillllllll I saw a bird ... it was pretty ... kick its. Asss