Reviews for As Far As The Eye Can See
crazyfan17 chapter 1 . 5/28
This is surprisingly well written. At first i thought it was going to be one of those stupid rape stories but it was good. I really love your Vegata and Bulma. :)
Mars chapter 1 . 3/1
Omg! You wrote it! Fit it right in!
Love Vejiita chapter 1 . 2/16

1st of all I would like to thank you for such a good and creative story, I really liked and I wonder if could I have your permission of translating into Spanish? and posted here in Fanfiction.

Karma's Slave chapter 1 . 1/18
I love this one-shot! i simply cant tell you the number of times I've read again and again. I would love read an aftermath to this piece. i'm curious to see how Bulma and Vegeta react to each other now after this encounter when they find themselves back on Earth.
Tin chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Somehow, that last statement was more like "Vegeta came with sperms, took my virginity and left with a part of my heart." :))))
smothchap chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Nice little snlpet of lemon!
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I just wanted to say I really enjoyed your story !
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I love it!
Lady Eruanna of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Abridged. Hands down, no questions asked... loved it! xp Best one shot I've ever read. this is so on my favorite list!
nancy103 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Fantastic one shot! Very well written and I just loved their interaction.
SexySade chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
DBZA lol! I loved it, it was a great one shot!
Silent Uke Fuu chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I have a feeling this beginning was inspired by DBZ Abridged. xD
NitemarWalker chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
You saw abridged didn't you hays naillllllll I saw a bird ... it was pretty ... kick its. Asss
Illycria chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Stunning! Love it!
Bulma Woman Briefs chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This was a really great story. So many people often wonder what would have happened on Namek? Thank you for taking the time to write a story that shows what could have. I run a Bulma fanpage and this is one of the most liked topics. What could have been? Excellent job.