Reviews for Being Brave
xX KhaosSky Xx chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
I think this is a good start I look forward to seeing more
xX KhaosSky Xx chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
great job on the accent
Sil Vaturha 98 chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
I want to hear about Mathew. PLEASE, write the next chapter.
FrostRose chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
well, i hope you update soon. i think this prince matthews should turn out to be evil and you should introduce this "strange boy with strange powers". good luck! keep calm and write on.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Omg please update I need to see the boy! You should make him have wild curly hair like her c:
Wolf of the Western Woods chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Oh, the young idea of bravery. to quote a great man- "Bravery is not the absence or conquering of fear, but the knowledge that something else is more important that fear."
Wolf of the Western Woods chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Ok, know that I too wrote my first fanfic once upon a time, so I know what this is. And I do not mean anything I say as offensive, but I have to say a few things that could help you to grow as a writer. Have experience, share experience, Blahblahblah. Ok, so where to begin? The intro chapter would probably be better suited as a summary than a chapter. Second, your characterisation could use work. I don't mean that in a bad way, her moment of yelling at the dogs was quite endearing, but this Merida almost seems younger even than the one in the beginning of the movie, whereas this is happening after those events. Rationally, her character has really grown beyond this level. Thirdly, haggis. Merida never mentioned that she did not like it in the movie, rather that she enabled her brothers in their distaste. This, again, makes her seem very young. And finally, (I promise I'll leave you alone after this) you need to learn about dialougue. Many young authors write as you do, with every words serving an exact purpose and nothing other than your designs. The way I regard it, characters are people with their own minds and power over their own actions. And while this can be a pain to deal with sometimes (when they choose not to follow the plot you had laid out because it's out of character) it leads to much more real conversations. Ok, I'm done, just thought those little things might help you.
of fan and fic chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
The suspense is killing me! Keep going!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
What kind of powers?

Some ideas

1.)talk to nature
2.)animal like abilities
3.)magic

These are some ideas. Hope you like them.
monkeyboy240 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I mostly update on Saturday's or sundays so watch ou!
monkeyboy240 chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
hope you guys like it leave any thing you want me to improve here
Eyewatch chapter 2 . 9/23/2012