Reviews for On Different Sides
LolaWorld chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
I love it. So sweet and tender. And yes, Issac does need a daddy that truly loves him.

I hope that wasn't the end
CosmicPudding chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
I loved both how unusual this pairing was and how well you made it work! I believe in them & only wish for the best for their future. Great job!
TangibleDarkness chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
I can just imagine the other wolves looking at eachother and saying lets get the fuck out of here! Very nice story :D. Really enjoyed it
ThornLeaf chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
BEST CHAPTER EVER. I hope it's not the end though?!
ThornLeaf chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Oh goddamn it Chris and Isaac WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN CUTE TOGETHER
*rolling around the floor weeping at the cuteness fuck it's like two puppies in a bath YOU CAN'T LOOK AWAY BUT YOU WANT THEM TO STAY IN THERE!*
Pace1818 chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Great new chapter. I'm sad that its over. Well be a one shot after this? We've seen Derek and Erica's reactions. But what about the others? Especially Allison's?
Pace1818 chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
Derek really doesn't like Isaac's boyfriend eh? Damn Derek tell us how you really feel haha. Another great chapter. Will they try to kidnap Isaac again? Will Scott and the others find out about Isaac and Chris?
Pace1818 chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
Those Alphas' are evil! Hopefully they're not dead though. I doubt Chris and Derek can take on a pack of experience Alphas'. Some more drama would be great ;)

And will Allison, Scott and the others will find out about Chris and Isaac's relationship? I'm quite curious. Thanks for another awesome chapter!
ThornLeaf chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
Oh my god another cliffy WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I love this fic, please update soon! xx
ThornLeaf chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
OH MY GOD you can't just start the chapter all smutty and fluffy then LEAVE ME WITH A CLIFFHANGER oh you terrible terrible person *secret loves it and skipps off to the updated chapter, oh how I love people who update, there had better be more awesome Chris/Isaac in this nomnomnomnom*
Wolf-of-the-North chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Very interesting, but I'm enjoying this. Please continue it! Please!
ThornLeaf chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Oh my god, Daddy Kink, what are you doing to me... so good... I just love these two characters, then PUTTING THEM TOGETHER ugh genius
ThornLeaf chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Fuck yes, I love Chris Argent, he's so strong and damn good looking and I've never really thought of Isaac/Chris before, but this chapter was really good so I'm keen to keep reading :)
Pace1818 chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Gah! I want to know what happens next! Who took Isaac? Why do I have a feeling that its Gerald? Or Allison or maybe even Mrs Argent back from the dead? I like the relationship between Chris and Isaac. Is Chris developing any actual feelings for Isaac? It seems that Isaac is the only one.
backtolondon chapter 3 . 9/28/2012