Reviews for Control
JustAnotherTypicalBastard chapter 1 . 4/3
This is a nice portrayal of a mature relationship between Beast Boy and Raven.
bluegreenenvy chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
that was sooo nice...
ChocoMhilo chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
this is one of the best bbxrae luv story gud job I luveet soo much
Spiritedheart4ever chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
This was MY first lemon, so I might not be a good judge but I think this was well done. I was blushing the whole time I tell you hwat. Great job!
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 2 . 5/8/2015
I loved this! So hot and sweet. 333
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
The whole story was beautiful and fantastic. You accomplished more in 2 chapters than some authors i've read did in 30. Keep up the great work.
LW12 chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
I love the story, it was great and so sweet
simplycarline chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
This story is so good that I don't think I'll be reading any other fanfics in a while because it would be so hard for anyone to top the quality and greatness of this. It's so flawlessly written that reading it is a breeze. I really wish more M rated fanfics would portray the harmony between sex and love like you did. It was truly awesome to read. I loved what you did with my favorite pairing, so keep up the good work!
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
i really like this! quite tastefully done, and you pulled off the first person pov really well
cool job with both bb and rae's povs. the flashbacks were also great! they added to the story and made it that much more poignant

i highly enjoyed your take on their relationship, i felt you covered a lot in this two shot!
fantastic piece
Fluffbeast chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Great story. Not a lot of people can use the first person view very well, but I was impressed by your use of it.
CloseYourEyes chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Really cute. Beautifully written. You have the makings of an author. :) Good work.
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
So sweet.
Gothic Butterfly chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Yay!
valarm0ghul1s chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
I normally don't like Rae & Gar together but I loved this story, it was sooooooo damn good
PaulieJuice chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
The second chapter was way better!