Reviews for The routine from hell
hpfan2013 chapter 2 . 1/29
Omg that was amazing! So emotional, I love the bit where you said that Remus came back covered in bruises, it made me cry a lot.
hpfan2013 chapter 1 . 1/29
This chapter made me cry. But it was still amazing!
DFWMSeme Alert chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This was awesome! Please keep wirting!
Ava-Potter gal chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaw! I half wanted Remus to not forgive Sirius, but the other half was like "NO! MORE WOLFSTAR! MORE FLUFFINESS!" So that's what it got.
Tonks7421 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
This is amazing while reading this a single tear fell from my eye and trust me I NEVER cry but this was to much for me to handle. Oh God I loved it you should be proud of yourself!
Draco'sLoverr chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
my feels, my feels, my feeeeeeels.. i lost them.. I love your writing! I love this story, i am out of words again
Draco'sLoverr chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
out of words.. completly. wow!
HarryRemusSirius chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
That was the sweetest letter I've read written in a fanfiction. Please update soon. :D
-K
Bitterglass chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Question: Do you enjoy taking my moonstar feels and smushing them into tiny little pieces?
Congradulations, you broke my feels. ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
awsome! please write a third chapter i'm begging you!
UnforgivableCurse3 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Oh gosh. When I read the first chapter I was like "WHAT IS SIRIUS DOING?" and "OH GOSH, REMUS... WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" but reading the second chapter pushed the pieces together and I kind of almost cried...
Freedom is my drug chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I love this story. Its amazing!
TheFeatheredQuill chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
I nearly cried. Aw, I love Wolfstar fanfics which don't always end up with sex. PERFECT FANFIC!
Aneleeh chapter 2 . 1/12/2013