Reviews for November Rain
sisturnickyahoo chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Really liked this story and looked back today if it was added to and found it still was not. I hope the muse comes back to add to this interesting well written story. Thanks for writing and posting. Thanks, Sterno..
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 8 . 11/22/2013
Omg! Find him Jim! Haha, loved it. Cant wait till the next update. Bye.
chiclete chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Awesome! More, please?
SurvivorCat chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Ohh! And just when I tought we were reaching the good part I remembered the raiting T ...oh well. What a shame cause your plot good XD even if your chaps are short well I story update soon yes? :D
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
Wow! It took my breath away! :o Thank you so much for sending Jim to save Blair!
Kathy M chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
Very interesting plot, poor Blair, so glad Jim got there in time, looking forward to reading the rest of this
Lobo357 chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Interesting progression. Can't wait for the next chapter.
MagRowan chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Just wanted to let you know, I really like your story! I also must compliment you on your command of English as a second language. You have a strong grasp of the syntax and a good vocabulary, even if the idioms still seem give you trouble.

I think you portray Jim and Blair well, even if they don't sound 100% in character. I think you have the spirit of the characters down.

I look forward to reading more of this story!

Also, if you need a beta reader, I'm sure there are plenty of people around who would be willing to help you polish your English, but honestly, you do well enough that your story is not a chore to read. :)
marypussycat79 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
In answer to "Guest": Where is the rest of this story?

1- I must admit I would have been more comfortable writing this story in my language, but you know English- not Italian- is the official international language. Anyway I am trying to improve.

2- As you said "Jim says & does things which are simply out of character, such as kissing Blair (a total stranger!) atop his head. Tough-guy Jim would at least wait until he knew Blair MUCH better."
Probably I should have deepened some parts of the story that are very clear in my mind. I made Jim kiss Blair because he has feelings for him since the first moment he saves him in the parking... Jim does not know exactly why but he is fond of Blair and instinctively wants to protect him.

Anyway, thank you for taking time to write your sincere but a little aggressive review.

The rest of the story is still in progress. If it was complete, I would had post it as COMPLETE and not IN PROGRESS as I did. I guess you'll have to wait a little.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Where is the rest of this story?

Aside from the obvious fact that the writer's first language is not English-I can forgive that-there is a peculiar, out-of-line twist to the characters, especially Jim. He says & does things which are simply out of character, such as kissing Blair (a total stranger!) atop his head. Tough-guy Jim would at least wait until he knew Blair MUCH better.
His speech patterns don't match those of the "real" Jim, either.

I found the overall thrust of this story too predictable, BUT...there IS some talent here, & if the writer is willing to take classes, she could learn how to avoid such pitfalls.

Meanwhile, WHERE THE HECK is THE REST OF THE STORY?
knifethrower chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
I'm so glad you updated quickly, I have been on the edge of my seat with suspense! Now, that nasty orderly in charge of Blair's ward in the hospital has aroused my suspicions, as well as Blair's doctor. I can tell that English is not your first language, you are overcoming that disadvantage very well though, your story is fascinating. Great work! Hope you can write more soon...
c.c chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
very interesting what next? and one quick question when you say young and small what do you mean like a child or frail and in need of help just wondering. hope you make that second part soon.
knifethrower chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This is wonderful! Poor Blair, I can't wait to find out why he has been institutionalized, I have a hundred guesses. I knew Jim really couldn't take him home to the loft with him, that would have been totally wrong since he was a strange young man escaped from an institution, but I still felt my heart break when he took him back. I bet the doctor in charge of his care is evil! Please, hurry with more!
Starfishyeti chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Interesting start to the story. I look forward to seeing how it progresses.

I take it that English isn't your mother tongue and I must congratulate you on your mastery of it! In fact, it's better than some who were born to the language. I would though, get a beta reader to go over the story to iron out some small errors in syntax and expression.

Well done and keep writing.
sisturnickyahoo chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
WOW! OFF TO A GREAT WELL WRITTEN, INTERESTING START! CAN NOT WAIT TO READ MORE.. THANKS FOR WRITINF AND POSTING...