Reviews for Not Cheating
paintmaci chapter 14 . 4/4
This has honestly been a wonderful fanfic that I never managed to get bored, even the smut scenes weren't so bad. With the soundtrack I was listening to, it definitely added affect. One more thing, CAJA?! Do you realize it means box in Spanish right?!
alysa chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Let me just say that I love this story... i probably read it like 5 or 6 times...not exaggerating at all.
PiperSpoon13 chapter 14 . 4/9/2014
Britt does know they don't work if you don't take them daily...anyway love your stories and G!P without much sexy times is no exception (I really don't mind I can't write them either)
Saranka chapter 14 . 1/11/2014
bwahahaha damn Santana that's some potent dick you got there and Britt's a very fertile woman hahaha
this was a very enjoyable story i hope you got more like this one. these are the kind of story that makes me love Brittana so i am looking forward to reading the sequel
Saranka R chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
I'm thinking it's none of her business and she should keep her trap shut! God i hate medling and pushy people always thinking they're doing the right thing by butting into someone elses life.
Anyway i do love your story(i'm liking my BrittSan:))
Rain Addict CM chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
Rofl! Another Lopez baby on the way. I hope you already have the sequel on the way, cause I wants more lol.
GleeLover0210 chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
This story was amazing!
DarkArtemisHunter chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
Im happy that bitch got punched
DominoL chapter 14 . 5/27/2013
amazing story..and fuck you artie
xxKOEMI-CHANxx chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
LMAO! This was a hilarious story! Moves fast but soo funny! LOVE LOVE LOVE how Artie was treated! Awesome job!
cpfmr chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
Really like your story, I will love to read a sequel ((:
Guest chapter 14 . 11/25/2012
Guest chapter 14 . 11/2/2012
lol lol lol !
love this story :)
Guest chapter 14 . 10/3/2012
Wait.. Pregnant again?
purplefairywings chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
Duuuuude you're evil! ;)
Great ending to an equally as great fic.
Thanks for sharing honey.